Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Internships (
-   -   Intern with/without CPT (

  • Nov 19, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Intern with/without CPT
    I am a international student, with F-1 visa status. I almost got an internship offer from a company. However, to apply CPT, I am needed to be enrolled in university for more than 9 month. I have just studied in university for 7month. How can I get a permition of working with/without CPT?:(
  • Jan 30, 2008, 01:20 AM
    The only legal way to work out of campus on an F1 is either CPT/OPT or Hardship (please enlist if there's more.. ) and yes, it takes 9 months at least fr applying fr CPT with GPA 3.0+

    Talk to your international advisor for more details

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:01 PM.