Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Home-Based Business (
-   -   What type of license do you need to sell wine your make (

  • Feb 5, 2011, 06:26 AM
    What type of license do you need to sell wine your make
    I make wine out of my home, and I want to be to sell my wines. I need to know what type of liquor license I need for Indiana
  • Feb 5, 2011, 07:50 AM
    You need more than just a business license to sell wine (see your website).
    You need approval to make it, with all the right equipment, sanitary conditions monitored by your local Board of Health, and labeling of batches. That's the difficult and expensive part. You can start with them in the blue pages of your phone book.

    Consider visiting a winery that gives tours and seeing what it takes for legal production. A vacation to California wine country could be a business expense (deductible only if the business has started). Give some bottles to shopkeepers to see if they would want to sell for you in the future. Try a few restaurants too.
  • Jul 15, 2011, 07:53 PM
    I need to sell wine In albania from usa

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:29 PM.