Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Football (American) (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Let's talk some football ! (American football) (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=509020)

• Jan 20, 2011, 08:36 AM
    adam_89

I know I should be shot for asking, but what day are the games? Saturday or Sunday?
  • Jan 20, 2011, 11:47 AM
    Stringer

Bang!

Sunday Adam.
  • Jan 20, 2011, 02:13 PM
    adam_89

Ouch!

Thank you very much!
  • Jan 20, 2011, 02:39 PM
    Stringer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    Ouch!

Thank you very much!

You're welcome.

Wish I had your phone number as I would call you during the game bud.
  • Jan 23, 2011, 01:54 PM
    Stringer

Bears are having some trouble... down 7... 1st quarter.
  • Jan 23, 2011, 04:44 PM
    Stringer

Oh well...

Hanie (Bears third string QB) did a pretty good job though, always liked him. Too little too late.

Still hoping the Steelers win and then I can cheer against Green Bay in the SB.
  • Jan 24, 2011, 11:23 AM
    adam_89

Sorry to hear about the game outcome Stringer. I was playing Euchre during the game and didn't see much of what was going on. I did hear most of the highlights though.
  • Jan 24, 2011, 11:38 AM
    Stringer

Tis OK Adam, I'll survive... :)
  • Jan 24, 2011, 12:00 PM
    adam_89

Ok, I was hoping for them though. They deserved it.
  • Jan 24, 2011, 12:10 PM
    Stringer

I bleed with them however I do think that they were somewhat lucky this year and their luck just ran out.
  • Jan 24, 2011, 12:46 PM
    adam_89

But considering they were running with their third string quarterback, they did pretty good. If the Colts have all their players back next year then they should be rolling on all cylinders. I'm hoping anyway.

I would like to see a few changes though. Manning is looking at a new contract which is good. We have a few more players that will be looking to be resigned or let go.

Bullitt they will probably resign, as well as Charlie Johnson. Vinatieri might not be a good choice to resign if it is anything more than a year. Addai will probably get resigned even though he is no good and we could get a better running back even though we don't need one but it would help the game all around.

I say they need to get rid of Bob Sanders, he is a waste of money. They should trade him and Addai somewhere and get a good running back. We need a few new offenseive lineman too. Or they need to make them stronger.
  • Jan 24, 2011, 12:53 PM
    Stringer

Sounds like a good analysis Adam.

Bears:

Much stronger offensive line with added experience.

A fast, big and experienced receiver.

Personally, I give Cutler one more year he needs to mature.
  • Jan 24, 2011, 01:05 PM
    adam_89

Sometimes is takes time to take in your surrounding and make the righ plays and get adjusted. That was one bog mistake the Colts had this year was trying to work with all these new guys and to get them to run the right routes and be on the same page as Manning. It was hard and we never got there.
  • Jan 24, 2011, 01:11 PM
    Stringer

Yeah, same with the Bears Adam...

As it says in my signature, my friend.
  • Jan 24, 2011, 01:12 PM
    adam_89

Nice, I like it.
  • Jan 24, 2011, 02:15 PM
    Stringer

Well we did have the Blackhawks last year winning the Stanley Cup...

To me not quite the same but...