What does attorney mean by "it's dirty"

Asked Apr 1, 2015, 07:01 PM 3 Answers
    What does an attorney mean when you ask him for an update on your custody case and his reply is " I know it's dirty". The case has not been filed yet and we are in the stage of gathering evidence

Last edited by J_9; Apr 1, 2015 at 07:13 PM.
    Search this Question
    joypulv's Avatar
    joypulv Posts: 21,593, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

#2

Apr 2, 2015, 02:46 AM
    Who knows? It's not a legal term. Did you ask him?
    Looking back at your story from October, I would guess that he means the entire mess. This question should be merged.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,248, Reputation: 7689

#3

Apr 2, 2015, 03:15 AM

I will agree, when he said that, why did you not just ask him to explain.

But normally the term dirty in divorce means that one or both parties are going to drag many moral issues into court and the fight will be done in a way to harm the reputation of the other person.

So, as noted, if your separation and time with the ex, has a lot of drama, expect that to be told in court. Also some sides even lie or make things sound much worst.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 53,813, Reputation: 10851

#4

Apr 2, 2015, 04:02 AM
    I read your other post, and you do have a mess going and that's what your attorney meant.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...on-802465.html

Anyone know an artist named "Amstater" or "Amstader"? [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for information on an artist from the early 1900's: "Amstater" or "Amstader". I just received signed two prints that had belonged to my grandmother. Both are rather free flowing black ink drawings in the style of Picasso. I have tried to look it up online with either spelling with...

Music video with phrases like blogging, she's hip, she's cool? [ 0 Answers ]

Im searching for a weird music video that my friend once showed me , the singer was a girl wearing bright "quirky fashionable" clothes.. in the song the word "Blogging" is repeated a lot , and so is the phrase "She's hip, She's cool!" Do you know this ?