I'm an 57 year old male who has had a 7 year relationship with a now 10 year old child. This was a father daugther relationship allowed by the child's mother. Due to an argument the mother has broken this relationship totally leaving me locked out no contact allowed.
What need to know at what age in Oregon would yhis child be allowed to contact me legally. How should I handle being called or even visited by this juvenile ?