My children lived with their father despite the fact that I told the judge about him being an abusive alcoholic now 6 years later the state of NY put them in foster car for those reasons. I want my children but they are making it a long drown out process and now want to take even more of my money if they get what they want all I will take home from my pay checks is 200 a month which only covers the cost to go see them and leaves me with nothing. Not even to pay bills much less getting them the things they need to be able to live with me. If they are not ever going to give them to me I can't loose everything and not be able to support the child that already lives with me. If I sign off my rights do I have to pay support?