Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newmom18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 01:36 PM
    Good excuses for leaving the state on probation?
    Okay,
    So my boyfriend is on probation and drug court in the state of Tennessee and I live in Kentucky and am pregnant with his baby. Is there any way he can move down here with me when the baby is born or even visit? This is worrying him to death and I need an answer of some kind *** help!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2011, 01:50 PM

Hello new:

You don't need excuses. They have RULES that allow for transfers. All you have to do is follow them. Ask your PO for a copy of the policy's and procedure manual dealing with the interstate compact.

excon
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2011, 02:07 PM

Hello again, new:

I have some additional information for you. Click here.

excon
    reallovin1972 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 08:58 PM
    Yes you can get married, they will allow him to transfer easier that way then him just wanting to move in with a girlfriend, my husband and I did this too but we were planning to get married before this took place it did take them 30 days to approve the move but it will happen.
    megan19yo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2011, 09:49 PM

Thank you guys for all of your help, we are going to try this and I will let you know how it goes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaving the State on Probation without permission [ 6 Answers ]

I tried to get Permission but they would not approve me to leave the state. I want to know if they is anyway they could prove that I left the state. Credit Cards or through the airport? I bought plane tickets a while back and now Im stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Leaving State while on Probation [ 2 Answers ]

If I leave the state while under probation and be gone for over 10 years which was a misdeameanor does that turn into a felony or would they have a felony warrant out for my arrest through the probation office?

Leaving state on probation.yes or no? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm on probation for 3 years for arson and I had a probation officer in California but I got it transferred to West Virginia where I currently live and all the state of West Virginia is waiting for is the papers from the accepted papers from California but I haven't talked to and P O officers of no...

Probation leaving state [ 2 Answers ]

If placed under unsupervised probation am I allowed to leave the state of conviction?

Probation n leaving the state [ 3 Answers ]

Yea I got arrested for a shopplifting charge. Now I'm given a four month probation sentence. I plan to go to summer school in Rhode Island. Do u think my parents can tell my po not to let me go?. I'm 18 How long does it take for the process take to get another po in Rhode Island? Can I get a...

View more questions Search