Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catra_4_u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 07:59 AM
    Nine and one doors
    One door opens, nine close. Nine doors open, one closes. What is it?
    dawgsnkats Posts: 130, Reputation: 7

Jun 14, 2009, 07:18 PM

Is it a horse track?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Cat Keeps Scratching At Doors? [ 11 Answers ]

My kitten that turned 1 years old on Dec 22 keeps scratching at doors, especially mine at night. (I have 2) I don't mind them sleeping in my room its just when they do finish sleeping before I wake up they play with the wires, scratch at my headboard, play with papers, jump on things, knock things...

Replacing bedroom hollow doors with 6 panel pine doors. [ 4 Answers ]

I am replacing my bedroom hollow doors with 6 panel pine doors. My problem is that the 6 panel pine doors are not fitting properly. When I hung one door with the same size hinges I was able to put the screws in the same holes as the old ones but the door will not close. The new door is about...

Two doors [ 5 Answers ]

There are 2 doors, one leads to heaven one leads to hell. There are 2 identical twins one always tells the truth and one always lies, if you could only ask one question to know 100% which door leads to where what would you ask

Doors [ 2 Answers ]

What is the opening size I need to cut when installing a prehung door on a wall?

Windows and doors [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any input on comparing Silverline windows and Jeldwin windows? How does each of them rate? ALso, compare Millikin patio doors vs. Jeldwin doors. Thanks Stephanie

View more questions Search