Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Children (
-   -   Child Abandonment (

  • Apr 5, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Child Abandonment
    I live in the state of Texas. My daughter is a little over two years old and her father has never seen her. I do have a child support order. Can and how do I file for Child Abandonment so he can never get custody of her?
  • Apr 5, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Does he pay his support ? If so you have little chance of getting it IF he is not paying or if you want to try, you will hire an attorney to file a motion in family court to take away his rights due to abandonment.

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:11 AM.