Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klcable Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 03:21 PM
    Do you send a 1099 to an auto dealership that is a partnership?
    We have purchased several cars from a dealership that is listed as a partnership. Do we need to supply a 1099 to them?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 30, 2012, 03:50 PM
    No. The law that would have required you do to so has been revoked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do we issue a 1099 misc to a car dealership which is an LLC? [ 4 Answers ]

My company bought a car last year from a dealer who is an LLC. Do we issue a 1099 Misc to the car dealer?

How can I send a mail to company asking about their dealership ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am working as an assistant sales manager in a truck sales.My management is saying send a mail to a indian company asking about their dealership in Kuwait .how can I write ?

Privacy act violations at an auto dealership [ 1 Answers ]

If an Auto dealership is throwing peoples dates of birth, social security numbers and names in open garbage are they responsible for privacy act violations by not shredding or protecting this personal information?

Used auto dealership financing on a car they don't have. [ 5 Answers ]

I recently located a car online that I wanted to purchase. The seller was a new/used Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep dealership. I called to inquire about the vehicle, requested a car fax, settled on a price (all contingent upon the unit being as represented), and then discussed financing. I knew my...

Burned by auto dealership! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, my wife and I went looking for a trade in of our previous vehicle (2003 Ford Windstar) a couple of months ago, while at the dealership, we explained to the salesman we are looking for something smaller that is going to give us much better fuel mileage. He proceeds to show us a 2007 Ford...

View more questions Search