Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Body Art (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Tattoo Photos anyone? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=381482)

• Jul 30, 2009, 06:50 PM
    N0help4u

I noticed there seems to be a trend with tattoos like my one friend got his sons names tattooed on his neck then a year later everybody was walking around with their kids names tattooed on their necks. Then I noticed people with the back of their calf tattooed, then the top of their foot, and now I see everybody walking around with their last name tattooed across their upper back.
  • Jul 31, 2009, 03:13 AM
    Chey5782
    I have tattoos on my ears. I'll take pics sometime this week. I like tattoos but my hubby doesn't. He's "conservative" BOO!
  • Jul 31, 2009, 03:21 PM
    ZoeMarie
    2 Attachment(s)

My husband and I got tattoos shortly after our wedding. No names, just initials. My wrist is the one with the "M" on it. My husband has the "L"
  • Jul 31, 2009, 03:25 PM
    Chey5782
    Ow! I had a J similar to that on my ankle. It is now covered by a Gerbera daisy with the world in the center. I let my artist do it freehand with no outline. It was gorgeous till I hopped in the saltwater. Now I need an ink refresher. 9 years later. Hehe. I ALWAYS wanted a giant side tattoo. Or the celtic tree of life symbol. Gorgeous!
  • Jul 31, 2009, 03:28 PM
    ZoeMarie

Yeah, not going to lie. It hurt. LOL.
  • Jul 31, 2009, 09:32 PM
    shazamataz

Wow, that's a really nice idea, I like it!
  • Aug 1, 2009, 09:13 AM
    ZoeMarie
    Quote:

Chey5782 agrees: Dang your wrist is hairy!
    Did you read that wrong? Lol. I don't have any hair on my wrist. Hahaha. My husband has the L.
  • Aug 6, 2009, 09:21 AM
    hheath541
    Quote:

Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Wow, heath, those are really pretty!

Don't take this the wrong way but I though you were a guy when I first saw you post :o

that's perfectly fine and I take no offense at all ^_^

I've known for years that my screen name is rather masculine and have chosen to ignore it, and sometimes I even use it to my advantage. It's the Internet. I don't expect anyone to really know my gender unless I tell them. Besides, I'm not exactly a girly-girl ^_^
  • Aug 7, 2009, 04:00 PM
    Chey5782
    A HA! Now I know you are a girl! Nice rainbows. I dig them! I had them all over my backpack in high school, got called gay a lot, I just smiled and winked. I miss California sometimes.. lol
  • Aug 7, 2009, 04:43 PM
    hheath541
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Chey5782 View Post
    A HA! Now I know you are a girl! Nice rainbows. I dig them! I had them all over my backpack in high school, got called gay a lot, I just smiled and winked. I miss California sometimes..lol

yep, the boobs are kind of a give away ^_~

rainbows are pretty. The reason the rainbow was chosen as a symbol of gay pride was to represent the diversity present in the gay community. Red (life), orange (healing), yellow (sunlight), green (nature), blue (magic), violet (serenity)
  • Aug 8, 2009, 10:13 AM
    shazamataz

I like rainbows ;)

<------

Cool, I didn't know what the colors represented.
  • Aug 8, 2009, 10:27 AM
    hheath541
    I wouldn't have guessed, shaz ^_~

I had to Google the meaning. I also found out that the original flag had 8 stripes, not 6. the pink stripe supposedly got omitted because they ran out of pink ink and the indigo stripe was omitted to make it an even number.
  • Aug 12, 2009, 02:05 PM
    crisluvsu731

I have a blue rose on my foot and a butterfly between my shoulder blades, I am still trying to figure out what I want next. I have a nose piercing and tongue piercing, then 3 in one ear and 4 in the other. I think I am done with piercings, lol.
  • Aug 15, 2009, 10:24 AM
    ZoeMarie
    1 Attachment(s)
    I know I said I was going to post pictures when I started this thread with my piercings, but to be honest, I can't get a very good picture where you can see them both. This is the best I come up with. I like them because they're fairly subtle.
  • Aug 15, 2009, 10:27 AM
    ZoeMarie

Chey, you didn't post your pictures!! Lol. Are you still going to?
  • Aug 15, 2009, 12:23 PM
    hheath541

Zoe, you are beautiful and your piercings fit you very well.
  • Aug 15, 2009, 01:48 PM
    N0help4u
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoeMarie View Post
    Chey, you didn't post your pictures!!! lol. Are you still going to?

I haven't seen chey in over a week
  • Aug 16, 2009, 07:22 AM
    shazamataz
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoeMarie View Post
    I know I said I was going to post pictures when I started this thread with my piercings, but to be honest, I can't get a very good picture where you can see them both. This is the best I come up with. I like them because they're fairly subtle.

You're so prettyful :D
  • Aug 17, 2009, 09:57 AM
    ZoeMarie

Thanks guys! I recently got my hair cut and colored so I thought maybe it was time for a new picture.
  • Aug 17, 2009, 10:18 AM
    Unknown008

LOL! Just found that thread! You've got really nice tattoos here ;)
    Not that I like to get tattooed, but I can definitely say that there are good ones in here :)

I think you finally got your online album ;)