Nov 25, 2007, 08:36 AM
    The Courtyard Etching By Charlot Paris
    I am looking for the price of an Etching Called The Courtyard SZL 3104
    The Artist is Charlot

Thank you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2007, 02:42 AM
    You might want to have a look on the following link.

A quote by Curlyben from the link:
    Generally, prints by Mr. Lucas seem not to reach very high prices.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/pa...ad-155531.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paul Emile Lecomte Etching from Paris Etching Society [ 2 Answers ]

I found an etching by Paul Emile Lecomte issued by the Paris Etching Society entitled "The Stream" and number 109 SLZ. I am not familiar with Etchings but I would assume that they are similar to limited editions. Is this of any value? Thank you

Paris Etching Society [ 4 Answers ]

I have a framed etching entitled " The Yonne Canal, France" by F. Roth. The left bottom reads; 2, then SZL in a circle, Canal de l' Yonne 1 France. Signed F. Roth in the right bottom corner and Paris Etching Society NY USA in the top right. Would anyone have any information pertaining to the...

Paris etching [ 1 Answers ]

I have a print with Copyright 1935 Camilla Lucas N Y USA in the upper right hand corner. It has a triangle with SZL in the lower left hand corner. In pencil it is signed Charlot in the lower right hand corner, and in the lower left hand corner it is titled Sur la Piere, also in pencil. Wondering...

Information on Paris etching society etching [ 1 Answers ]

Have a etching "Near Anneau In France" signed in pencil,I can not make out the name . On the back of the etching say genuine etching by"Philippe" distributed by Phillips toronto Ltd. My husband got mad at me for paying ten dollars for it the first year we were married. That was thrity three years...

Paris Etching Society [ 1 Answers ]

I have an etching by Paul Emile Lecomte and the Paris Etching Society that has been handed down for several generations in my family. The title of the etching is "The Hamlet in France" / "Le Hameau". It has the letters SZL in a circle and then in the bottom left hand corner NO. 8. It is...

View more questions Search