Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Adult Sexuality (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=370)
-   -   Am I a virgin? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=361208)

• Jun 3, 2009, 08:05 PM
    UntilTheEnd
    Am I a virgin?
    Hey guys I have a question, if you only had sex with a condom, does that make you a virgin or not a virgin?
  • Jun 3, 2009, 08:11 PM
    danielnoahsmommy

If his penis enters the vagina both man and woman are no longer virgins
  • Jun 3, 2009, 08:11 PM
    Megan2345

Judging from your other posts you are male? If you had sex with someone while wearing a condom, that counts and you're not a virgin. If you're saying you literally had sex with a condom that's masturbation and you are still a virgin.
  • Jun 3, 2009, 08:17 PM
    ISneezeFunny
    Quote:

Originally Posted by UntilTheEnd View Post
    Hey guys i have a question, if you only had sex with a condom, does that make you a virgin or not a virgin?

What do you think?
  • Jun 3, 2009, 08:19 PM
    Alty

Penis in vagina, mouth, rectum, not a virgin. I don't care if you put on a hefty bag, still not a virgin.
  • Jun 3, 2009, 11:19 PM
    tai18

How the hell do you have sex with plastic?
  • Jun 4, 2009, 12:11 AM
    Gemini54
    If you had sex, you're not a virgin.

Regardless of who or what you were wearing when you had sex.
  • Jun 4, 2009, 07:35 AM
    liz28

You need to educate yourself about sex. When you had sex did you insert your penis into a girl's vagina? Or did you just put on a condom and masterbate?

Since you are a male can you talk to your father about this?

Btw, how old are you?
  • Jun 4, 2009, 08:20 AM
    bronzebabe

The penis in the vagina, at all, you are no longer a virgin. With a condom, STILL lost your virginity.
    Please talk to someone about "Sex Ed". If you don't, it's likely you will get pregnant or a disease, and you don't want that!
  • Jun 4, 2009, 10:42 AM
    griffers90

Hiya the only way you can lose your virginity if if the penis is inserted into the vagina this counts with or without protection. Therefor you would not be a virgin if it was oral then technically you are still a virgin.
  • Jun 4, 2009, 02:13 PM
    UntilTheEnd

Okay thanks guys. I guess it's a consensus that I'm not a virgin anymore. Is that a bad thing? Lol

Had sex with a woman and kind of went all the way. Im 20 years old. A lot of people lost their virginity way younger than me so I feel kind of behind in life. Im new to this kind of stuff and I don't think I would be comfortable talking to my dad about it but I did talk to my friends.

They said if you have sex with a condom you didn't truly lose your "virginity" yet even though techniqually you did so just curious. Lost virginity to the ex, my first love.
  • Jun 4, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Justwantfair

If your friends are telling you that wearing a condom prevents you from losing your virginity, then you either need new friends because they are making fun of you or they are ignorant individuals.

Step one, educate yourself about sex. At 20, you have nothing to be ashamed of for just losing your virginity, but it is best to be educated about sex before you start having sex.
  • Jun 4, 2009, 04:10 PM
    bronzebabe

Kind went all the way?
    Penis IN vagina, you did go all the way.
    No need to Worry over it, just go on.
    That's life.
  • Jun 4, 2009, 04:37 PM
    jmjoseph
    I think you need some sex education my friend. What do you think "safe sex " is ? Wearing a condom. It counts.
  • Jun 4, 2009, 05:31 PM
    UntilTheEnd

First of all I think I shouldn't be having sex in the first place unless I'm ready to be a father because there are no guarantees that a girl won't get pregnant even with protection but sometimes it just happens. I think there are no safe sex, only reducing the odds of pregnancy with condoms , etc.
  • Jun 4, 2009, 05:36 PM
    liz28

Yes your right about that but you still need to educate yourself because things can still go wrong with a condom.

Don't listen to your friends because they need to some sex ed too.
  • Jun 4, 2009, 05:41 PM
    Alty

I'm shocked that at 20 you don't know that sticking your penis into a girl means you aren't a virgin. Oy.

I said it before, I'll say it again. Penis in vagina, rectum, mouth, no longer a virgin.

They call it sex, anal sex and oral sex for a reason dear.

Do not have sex again until you understand the consequences. Heck, until you understand what sex is.

Really!
  • Jun 4, 2009, 05:44 PM
    Fr_Chuck

I am closing this before we go further, personally I don't believe they are 20, maybe 14 asking this type of question, or perhaps form a culture that is very restrictive on sex.