Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Adult Sexuality (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=370)
-   -   Unsatisfied sexual life (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=43577)

• Nov 18, 2006, 11:30 AM
    pnt
    Unsatisfied sexual life
    I'm not happy with my sexual life.I m confused.I get erection with one girl and not get erection with other.
  • Nov 18, 2006, 11:46 AM
    excon
    Hello pnt:

Yeah, I've had chicks who didn't turn me on either. Bummer! Here's what I did. I started to pick girls that gave me an erection, and I left the other ones alone.

excon
  • Nov 18, 2006, 11:47 AM
    pnt
    The girl whom I get erection is not ready for sex. She is afraid.
  • Nov 18, 2006, 11:48 AM
    J_9
    Are you ready for sex? How old are you?

Are you ready to be a father? That is one of the consequences of sex.
  • Nov 18, 2006, 11:50 AM
    pnt
    I'm 35 and due stress and others things , my sexual life is not regular.

How I can make a girl to be ready for sex.
  • Nov 18, 2006, 12:06 PM
    J_9
    You cannot MAKE a girl be ready for sex. She will be ready when she is ready.

If you are 35 you chould be concerned with women, not girls.

How old are the women you are dating?
  • Nov 18, 2006, 12:08 PM
    pnt
    I'm dating with one 27, u said she will be ready when she is ready, but I want to be physical. Should I wait for her to be ready.she may never be ready , who should take initiative.
  • Nov 18, 2006, 12:12 PM
    J_9
    If she is not ready that is her private decision. You need to talk to her about it. If she is waiting for marriage and you do not want marriage then it is time to move on.

Beware if you take the initiative and she is not ready she could consider it rape depending on what initiative you take.

Just ask her. Communication is the key. We can't give you the answers, only she can.
  • Nov 18, 2006, 12:15 PM
    pnt
    She is OK doing masturbation for me.and showing her body and touching her. But not ready to made her naked fully.should I mov eon I'm comfused.
  • Nov 18, 2006, 12:29 PM
    J_9
    It does not sound as though you are 35.
  • Nov 18, 2006, 03:48 PM
    Fr_Chuck
    I will agree, this sounds like 15 year old afraid daddy will come home.

But basically some women don't want to have sex unless they are married, and a lot of men are the same way.

And most certainly they don't want to be with a man who is jumping from one bed to another, ( god only knows what you can catch doing that)

But if you are 35 and having some stress issues, go to your doctor, they have several medications and at my age I can promise you they do work wonders.
  • Nov 18, 2006, 06:44 PM
    Broken
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pnt
    i m not happy with my sexual life.i m confused.i get erection with one girl and not get erection with other.

I know what your saying about having trouble. How long have you been with this girl? Sometimes I feel it happens because uve been with someone so long and love them so much that other women won't do it for you and sometimes others will. I thinki at least from my own experience for me with someone other than my ex of 3 years at this point it takes more than seeing them naked it takes a certin touch like their fingers tghrough my hair or maybe a kiss I don't know with that because I've never kissed anyone else but it has to do with touch for me sometimes maybe that's what it is with you or maybe your few the other girls as friends as I do with some strippers I know they don't do anything by looking and only one did something for me once and that was because of touch. Just a though.