Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lifeisweird Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 06:02 PM
    Do people believe in spells?
    Do people believe in the fact that they can change something with just words or motions? And if this is ever possible can it be learned or is it like the movies and has to be hereditary?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 6, 2011, 06:05 PM

Do some people believe it ? Yes,
    Is it real, no
    It only really effects those that believe it can effect them.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 17, 2011, 05:15 PM
    First of all is anything like the movies? NO, it is not. There is rarely full truth in anything Hollywood puts out.

Do people believe in spells/magic... yes Hundreds of thousands believe this, if not more... probably millions.

Before you "learn" it, I suggest you study the power that is really behind it. It's not a question of it's reality, it's a question of it's source.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 17, 2011, 06:00 PM

Of course people believe in spells.

Do they work? It all depends on what you consider a spell, what the goal is, if you believe it will work, and who knows what else.

Are spells anything like the movies who them? no. there are no flashing lights and gusts of wind and spectacular special effects. That's all hollywood movie magic and fiction.

If you want to use spells to summon a ball of fire or teleport or levitate or turn someone's hair green or raise the dead, then you're going to be SERIOUSLY disappointed. That only happens in movies, and has no bearing in real life.

Can you learn spells? Yes. The hard part is sifting through all the information out there and figuring out what is realistic and what's not.

If you are truly interested in learning how to do spells, then you need to learn a LOT more than just a few words and moves. You need to study anything and everything on any related subject you can think of.

In order to expect ANYTHING to work when you do it, you need to know WHY and HOW it works. You wouldn't try to wire a house with no electrical knowledge. You don't expect to compose a song with no knowledge of music. You don't expect to fix a car without mechanical knowledge. This is no different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forget spells [ 6 Answers ]

Is there a forget spell that can be used for anything?

Movie about vet eating people [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the title of a movie that was on HBO in the mid to late 70's. It was about a war veteran who kills people and eats them or cooks them or something. All I remember was he took them to a shack and killed them and I think it was near a beach. Thanks

A older man that makes a michine in his basements that he feeds people too [ 1 Answers ]

I thinks is horor , He lets people in then he takes then down to basement and he feeds then to this machine that he made and he's possed by and his dather comes by and she finds out what going on , as welll after feeding to this machine he takes there blood and puts it in a bowl to eat like soup....

Dizzy Spells [ 2 Answers ]

:) Hey there! I have been having dizzy spells which sometimes can result in me passing out, callapsing randomly, fast breathing, or stop breathing for up to 20 seconds. I am currently seeing dr.'s about my condition. Only thing is, I have had this for about 6 months now, coming close to 7...

# of people allowed to live in a 2bedroom apartment [ 6 Answers ]

My neighbors upstairs have 2adults and 3 kids(one is a 1year old). I remember when I signed our lease there was another paper that read something like. In a 2bedroom apartment they only allowed 2 adults 2kids and a baby under 6months. I live in Texas so I wanted to know if that is a law here or...

View more questions Search