Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Women's Health (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=357)
-   -   Is my girlfriend pregnant? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=94234)

• May 19, 2007, 11:52 PM
    manny1234
    Is my girlfriend pregnant?
    Last firday, the 11th, me and my girl-friend were playing around and I kind of fingered her, but I didn't go in the vaginal opening, I think I had some pre- on my finger and now we're both really scared that she's pregnant. My girlfriend says that her nipples have been swollen recently and its only been a week, please help.
  • May 21, 2007, 08:00 AM
    MummaCrash
    Quote:

Originally Posted by manny1234
    Last firday, the 11th, me and my girl-friend were playing around and i kinda fingered her, but i didnt go in the vaginal opening, i think i had some pre- on my finger and now we're both really scared that shes pregnant. My girlfriend says that her nipples have been swollen recently and its only been a week, please help.

Man that's a worry, pre- does have sperm traces in it.
    When was her last period if you don't mind me asking?
    I'm asking because I'm wondering if she was most fertile, (ovulating), during the 11th.

I wouldn't be worrying too much if it was just outside the vaginal entry, but it's good that you're both taking it into account otherwise.
  • May 21, 2007, 07:03 PM
    manny1234
    During the last or 2nd last week of April
  • May 21, 2007, 07:07 PM
    MummaCrash
    Quote:

Originally Posted by manny1234
    during the last or 2nd last week of april

So she would have been ovulating around early May.
    Some Women ovulate earlier then others, some ovulate later. But usually it's 11-12 days after their period.
  • May 21, 2007, 07:16 PM
    manny1234
    So it's that bad?
  • May 21, 2007, 07:50 PM
    brandy681
    Come on... She is not pregnant and no one has ever been pregnant from being fingered. Most people have sex over 200 times before they get pregnant, some only one time but it is super rare and NO she is not prengnant from being fingered with sperm or pre-. Even if you came all the way on your palms and put it in her she could not get pregnant because the sperm touched air.
  • May 21, 2007, 07:55 PM
    LuvMyMaltipoo
    Okay, so I'm about 99.999999% sure that your girlfriend is not pregnant. I leave out that .000001% because these days you cannot rule out anything. Your girlfriend also shouldn't be experiencing symptoms of pregnancy after 1 week, it's almost impossible. Just relax, you guys are fine. Now that you know the feeling though... lets use protection if you two ever decide to do anything else.
  • May 21, 2007, 07:56 PM
    brandy681
    Not only this if you did finger her, the sperm would have to swim all the way up inside of her uterus and above, that is when you have sex the sperm squirts fast up inside and then it has to swim its way to meet with the egg... The sperm is dead because it touched the air first and so there is only a 1% chance she is pregnant. From now on use protection anyway!

I have 3 kids and it took 1 year of sex on a constant basis to get prengnant the first time, 3 years the second time and 2 years the third time. If she ends up being pregnant you can count that it is not your child and if she sais that it is get a freakin DNA test when the child is born because it can't be.
  • May 21, 2007, 08:30 PM
    manny1234
    Thanks I really appreciate everyone's opinions