Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Spyware, Viruses, etc. (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=477)
-   -   Trojan (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=114777)

• Jul 29, 2007, 08:42 AM
    EdC
    Malware "devldr32.exe
    I have a problem with "devldr32.exe" as it is copying itself and I now have approximately 200 processes running in my CPU. My computer is running extremely slow with the Cpu is running at 100% usage. The "devldr32.exe" process is by far the largest file and when I do a Search Results I get two results 1st: in capital letters is "DEVLDR32.EXE-3266C67C.pf". I select this file and delete it and then delete it from the recycling bin also. Note this is a 16 kb file.

The second file: "devldr32.exe when I try to highlight and delete this file I get an error message stating: "Error Deleting File or Folder -- cannot delete devldr32: Access is denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currenlty in use." Note: this is a 25kb file.

The file that is most common in the Cpu processes is the " Note: this is a 25kb file.

The file that is most common in the Cpu processes is the " file not the " file not the " file.

I have downloaded the Microsoft Malware Removal Program and did a complete scan (over 750,000 files) but it could not locate this file.

I have tried the AVG anti-spyware file but I do not get any results.

When checking in the AVG Anti-virus Vault I have the following:

Trojan Horse BackDoor. Generic7.NZJ date of detection: 7/19/2007
    Trojan horse SHeur.BID date if detection 7/19/2007
    Trojan horse Generic5.JJP date of detection 7/14/2007

It seems that each time I try to delete the " file.

I have downloaded the Microsoft Malware Removal Program and did a complete scan (over 750,000 files) but it could not locate this file.

It seems that each time I try to delete the " or the " or the " malware it recreates itself and increases its size.

What do I have to do or what other program can I download to remove this corrupt file?
  • Jul 29, 2007, 08:46 AM
    EdC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EdC
    I have a problem with "devldr32.exe" as it is copying itself and I now have approximately 200 processes running in my CPU. My computer is running extremely slow with the Cpu is running at 100% usage. The "devldr32.exe" process is by far the largest file and when I do a Search Results I get two results 1st: in capital letters is "DEVLDR32.EXE-3266C67C.pf". I select this file and delete it and then delete it from the recycling bin also. Note this is a 16 kb file.

The second file: "devldr32.exe when I try to highlight and delete this file I get an error message stating: "Error Deleting File or Folder -- cannot delete devldr32: Access is denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currenlty in use." Note: this is a 25kb file.

The file that is most common in the Cpu processes is the "devldr32.exe" file not the "DEVLDR32.EXE-3266C67C.pf" file.

It seems that each time I try to delete the "DEVLDR32.EXE-3266C67C.pf" or the "devldr32.exe" malware it recreates itself and increases its size.

What do I have to do or what other program can I download to remove this corrupt file?

Note: the AVG anti-virus vault the Trojan horse virus states that under "Healable" NO. How do I get rid of these virus's in the vault??
  • Jul 30, 2007, 05:24 AM
    benn11
    There is a detailed description and removal procedure on Symantec website >>