Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Skin Lightening (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=386)
-   -   Anyone had good results with sepiwhite ingredient? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=292901)

• Dec 16, 2008, 02:21 PM
    try2light
    Anyone had good results with sepiwhite ingredient?
    Apperently this is a really good ingredient for skin lightening and its safe. Has anyone used a product containg this and does it work? Thanks :)
  • Dec 17, 2008, 05:47 PM
    Gr8stuff

I'm using a product which contains 2% sepiwhite MSH but it also contains 2% BA... It's working quite well for me especially in evening-out my complexion which was my main goal... I can't say whether it's the BA or the Sepiwhite that's doing the trick though...
  • Dec 17, 2008, 07:27 PM
    RedDiamond

Hi, where did you get the 2% ba/sepiwhite? I haven't heard of that product.
  • Dec 18, 2008, 06:13 AM
    try2light

Fanx for the info, how long did it take for you to strt noticing a chnge? Apperently sepiwhite is meant to show chnges 1st week... wot does BA stand for?
  • Dec 18, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Gr8stuff
    RedDiamond, I got this from the only place that sells BA despite all the bad comments about that site... I think you know which site... All their ready-made cream/lotion contains 2% sepiwhite MSH...

try2light, actually you're right, results were fast... I used it mainly around my eyes and on my chin because that's where I need lightening... lol... and within a couple of weeks my skin evened out... I still have dark circles around my eyes but not as dark as before and could easily be covered by make-up... I don't know if sepiwhite and BA will work as well with all skintone... Going by the chart posted here, I'm an olive tone 5...

BTW, BA stands for Benzyl Arbutin...
  • Dec 18, 2008, 05:50 PM
    RedDiamond

Oh yea I forgot that they updated their ingredients. What percent did u use? How long have you been using It for? How much lighter did u get? Thanks for the information. I Am thinking about using ba since they have stronger stuff
  • Dec 18, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Gr8stuff
    Hey RedDiamond,

I used the 2% ready-made lotion on my face and 5% on other places of my body like elbow, knees etc... I started by using the 5% on my face, but it burns like hell, that's why I use only 2% now... I've been using BA for a few months now (can't remember exactly how many months... probably about 3 months)... it works quite well for me...
  • Dec 19, 2008, 11:21 AM
    try2light

Thers loads of good reports from Google about sepiwhite, I'm going to look into getting a product with this in for sure
  • Dec 27, 2008, 07:37 AM
    MAHARANI

I have used fair and flawless products that have this as an active ingredient and found it worked for me.
  • Oct 4, 2009, 08:51 PM
    beautifulskin

I recently started a post about a product I am using containing Sepiwhite and Sepicalm which is lightening me very rapidly. I would say that these ingredients work very quickly.
  • Oct 4, 2009, 09:41 PM
    Golden_Boy

I can't find it sorry I'm blind. What is Sepicalm and where may I acquire it? Thank you.
  • Oct 5, 2009, 12:00 AM
    Golden_Girl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by beautifulskin View Post
    I recently started a post about a product I am using containing Sepiwhite and Sepicalm which is lightening me very rapidly. I would say that these ingredients work very quickly.

Hi Beautifulskin, can you post the before or after photos of your results?
  • Oct 5, 2009, 03:49 PM
    beautifulskin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Hi Beautifulskin, can you post the before or after photos of your results?

I am going to try to dig one up I tried to avoid cameras while my skin looked like that and definitely while I was pregnant! You know how that is!
  • Oct 6, 2009, 07:52 AM
    MAHARANI

So how are you getting on with tonique ? Would you recommend it ?
  • Oct 6, 2009, 08:57 AM
    cutenose
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    I have used fair and flawless products that have this as an active ingredient and found it worked for me.

Is fair and white safe? Does it contain any harmful substances?
    Where can I purchase it online?
    :DThanx!! :)
  • Oct 6, 2009, 01:00 PM
    Golden_Boy

Isn't this thread like from a year ago -- what's the OP's update on trying Sepiwhite? LOL
  • Oct 6, 2009, 08:54 PM
    Golden_Girl
    From what I hear, the fair & white exclusive whitenizer gel lightens very well but it's because it has hq in it, if you don't mind using hq. but the size I think is enough to apply on the face. I'm unsure if the rest of f&w products work well on lightening, but I think they also have products that are hq free.
  • Oct 7, 2009, 07:57 AM
    MAHARANI
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cutenose View Post
    Is fair and white safe?? Does it contain any harmful substances?
    Where can i purchase it online?
    :DThanx!!!!!!!!!:)

Have never tried Fair & white. It was fair and flawless that I was talking about.
  • Oct 7, 2009, 08:44 AM
    Golden_Boy

What strength should Sepiwhite be used in a cream?
  • Oct 7, 2009, 12:00 PM
    Gr8stuff
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    From what I hear, the fair & white exclusive whitenizer gel lightens very well but it's because it has hq in it, if you don't mind using hq. but the size I think is enough to apply on the face. I'm unsure if the rest of f&w products work well on lightening, but I think they also have products that are hq free.

The fair & white exclusive whitenizer gel that comes in a blue tube in a golden box contains kojic acid as one of its main ingredients; it also has a seal on the box that says "original Euro Labo. Derma"...

However, there is a fake one out there that doesn't list Kojic acid on the box and it has a different name for Hq as well...

So, if anyone want to try this, and don't want to use Hq , then make sure you check the ingredient list and also check for the original seal...