Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Skin Lightening (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=386)
-   -   Find the cream/product name or contents in it (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=169127)

• Jan 5, 2008, 01:51 PM
    ctrl513
    2 Attachment(s)
    Find the cream/product name or contents in it
    Hi,

I am dark skinned. I got this cream from some third party but there is no logo on it. He just moving the cream from one bottle(or box) to empty new bottle and selling it for 70$ (INR 3000). The cream is excellent. But the problem is the guy is not willing to tell the product name. There are 3 middle persons involved, from the guy selling the product to reaching me.

He is telling that his father is a doctor in dubai and his father himeself preparing the product but as legal procedures take lot of money, he is selling like this in india. (both father and son are indians, son is doing a doctor course in india)

Can you guys please help me to find the product or what it contains at least. I am attaching the images (the best I could get).
    Product details:

Need to apply daily night before going to bed.
    Product color is cream color
    When you apply on your face you will get white/ash kind of weird color but by morning its gone.
    It makes my face dry.

Results first two weeks face becomes smooth and after 3 months 3 shades completed. All my friends at office are asking everyone asking what's happened to my color. So I really need this product name can you please help me??
  • Jan 5, 2008, 03:17 PM
    monobenzone_attention
    Umm.. it could be monobenzone.. because it makes your skin dry..

I have no idea.. but it could be mono/benoquin
  • Jan 5, 2008, 05:05 PM
    so sexy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ctrl513
    Hi,

I am dark skinned. I got this cream from some third party but there is no logo on it. he just moving the cream from one bottle(or box) to empty new bottle and selling it for 70$ (INR 3000). The cream is excellent. but the problem is the guy is not willing to tell the product name. there are 3 middle persons involved, from the guy selling the product to reaching me.

he is telling that his father is a doctor in dubai and his father himeself preparing the product but as legal procedures take lot of money, he is selling like this in india. (both father and son are indians, son is doing a doctor course in india)

Can you guys please help me to find the product or what it contains atleast. i am attaching the images (the best i could get).
    product details:

need to apply daily night before going to bed.
    product color is cream color
    when u apply on ur face u will get white/ash kinda weird color but by morning its gone.
    it makes my face dry.

results first two weeks face becomes smooth and after 3 months 3 shades completed. all my friends at office are asking everyone asking whats happened to my color. so i really need this product name can you please help me???????????

I have no clue. But was it about the cream that made you purchase it and use it when you had no clue of what you were applying to your face. I'm glad that it works. But Yes I too would want to know the ingredients hopefully it doesn't have anything like mercury in it.
  • Jan 6, 2008, 08:54 AM
    ctrl513
    I got it from my friend, her color improved by a lot, so then I started applying it.
  • Jan 6, 2008, 10:55 AM
    PunkChic
    Hmm maybe you can take it to a lab and get it tested and see what ingredients it has? With that you can possibly find out the products name or similar products to it? Also, by getting it tested, you can find out whether it's dangerous or not such as whether it has mercury in it.