Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armylove Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 07:07 PM
    What do I do it hurts to bad?
    Well this is me again, I picked up when he called me this weekend and we just started to get angry with each other.

He has his stuff at my house still and I took Monday off work and cleaned out the garage and came across of his stuff. So I had no idea on what to do with them so I text him and asked him what to do with them? He said that he will send address to send to. So you anyway I asked him if he had told his mom about us not being together and he said that he did. When I would talk to his mom she told me that Jerry is very private with his relationships that he would never say anything to her about anything so why would he say something now is he lieying or telling the truth? I don't know what to believe anymore.

Is it really over or does he just need time? I feel like very confused here he says one thing then another. I asked him if he wanted it to be over 4 sure and he said yes! I said cause there is no turning back.. He said.. ya there is no going back now. To leave him alone now 4sure and changing number.. Well what the hell is that? That it wasn't sure before until now and he still hasn't changed the nimber if he was serious he would have changed by now right?
    jiltedgirl Posts: 125, Reputation: 23

Aug 19, 2008, 07:31 PM
    I think he's made it pretty clear that it's over between the two of you. :T

Regardless of whether he told his mother the truth or not, regardless of him not changing his number, it's time to accept the fact and move on. I know it's hard not to try and look for hope.

If you truly want to get back together, I suppose you could talk about it to him, but why bother going through all that hurt again?

Best,
    J
    mary eck Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by armylove
    Well this is me again, I picked up when he called me this weekend and we just started to get angry with each other.

He has his stuff at my house still and I took monday off work and cleaned out the garage and came across of his stuff. So I had no idea on what to do with them so i text him and asked him what to do with them? He said that he will send address to send to. So ya n e ways i asked him if he had told his mom about us not being together and he said that he did. When i would talk to his mom she told me that Jerry is very private with his relationships that he would never say n e thing to her about n e thing so why would he say something now is he lieying or telling the truth? I dont know what to believe n e more.

Is it really over or does he just need time? I feel like very confused here he says one thing then another. I asked him if he wanted it to b over 4 sure and he said yes! I said cause there is no turning back.. He said..ya there is no going back now. to leave him alone now 4sure and changing number.. Well what the hell is that? That it wasn't sure before untill now and he still hasn't changed the nimber if he was serious he would of changed by now right?
    I't's pretty obvious that it's over,he told you it was. Take time for yourself to heal,let him call you if there is still something there don't push it. You'll only get an angry response. When you least expect it you'll find someone new.
    Mary E
    strong__dan Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2008, 08:12 PM
    I agree with both of those two, he is really over you, and if you leave him alone then you will really know if he misses you and is over you!!
    Janmarie Posts: 167, Reputation: 46

Aug 19, 2008, 11:15 PM
    Take what he said as being what he wants and respect that. If he doesn't want you to call him then don't call or text him anymore. If you do it will always be uninvited and will turn into an argument every single time. He doesn't want the drama. If you want to save any part of your friendship with him if he is willing to be friends down the road, then you have to let him go now.

It is always a painful thing but we can't control people or try to change them. The more you try the more he will resist and the more he will want to be away from you for good. So it is absolutely necessary for you to let him go.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 20, 2008, 12:21 AM
    Take him at his word and do as he wishes, the issue isn't if he is serious, its about accepting what he said and leaving this behind as quick as possible. Never contact him again. That's what he wants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It Really Hurts [ 8 Answers ]

Im 19 and my boyfriends 23 I'm not meaning to be funny or sarcastic or anything atall but he's not exactly tiny if that makes sense when it comes to the bedroom ;) and he's my first sexual partner And it really hurts even if he takes it slowly It doesn't hurt as much after about 5 minutes but...

Hurts when he puts it in, fine during, hurts when he cums in me. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what it is. I went for a pap and I had a bacterial infection and I started taking this medication and afterwards, sex just isn't the same. I mean its so painful. Ive been with this guy for more than a year and we never used a condom but I don't think that has anything to do wit my...

Hurts After Sex [ 6 Answers ]

After I have sex with my boyfriend I get really sore for the whole day after. It usually hurts when I sit down or stand up, and sometimes it hurts when I urinate. Also it hurts the next time when we have sex right as he is putting it in. We use KY every time and I am still getting sore. We used...

Hurts after Sex [ 7 Answers ]

For some reason after I have sex with my other half it tends to hurt when I pee and sting:eek: and It just makes me so mad that it makes me not want to have sex anymore and before tonight we haven't had sex in like a month and we live together so you know that's bad but it hurts afterwards and I...

View more questions Search