Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saco Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 01:45 PM
    Blower in Lennox Unit is not Working after Power Outage
    Hi,

I have a Lennox A/C unit that was working just fine until last night. There was a storm and we lost power for a couple of seconds. The A/C was working during this time, but whenever the power came back in a couple of seconds, the A/C was not blowing any more.

The compressor outside is working fine. The thermostat kicks in whenever I turn on the A/C, but no air comes through the vents. I tried to turn on/off the switches for the blower, but honestly I could not locate any real switch that can be turned on/off. And a side note, whenever I turned on the A/C, the area near the filter/blower of the unit becomes really cold, which helps me to believe that the cold air is being produced but not circulated into the house.

What do you think the problem may be/ I appreciate your inputs. If indeed it is the blower, how can I reset it?

Thanks,
    Saco
    saco Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 02:04 PM

By the way, the model number is 10ACB24-11P. Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox mpd4035cne blower not working [ 0 Answers ]

Home is 3 years old. Count on one hand how many times natural gas fireplace has been used. Nonetheless tried to use and nothing happens. No fuses are blown. Test plug for current. That's fine. Safe to guess that blower is gone? Any other suggestion prior to dissassembling. Used tester on wiring...

Outside lennox unit not working [ 1 Answers ]

My air handler is blowing worm air, outside unit fan is not comeing on, I ckecked all breakers,where do I go from here

Lennox blower stopped working [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry for the double post but I couldn't find a way to edit the first one or delete it. Woke up nice and warm last night, upstairs ac had stopped working. Compressor outside is running, but no blower. Tried manually setting the fan from Auto to ON, nothing. Doesn't matter if I have it set to...

Central Heat Unit quit working after power outage [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman gas powered central heat unit in a mobile home. It was working fine then we had an ice storm and lost power. Power is back on but furnace will not work. I have double checked the breaker switch and the pilot it still lit. The air conditioning part of the unit seems to be...

Lennox furnace, blower not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1000sqft town home with a Lennox furnace about 18 years old. My furnace blower is not working. I currently uneployed and job seeking and would like to avoid the cost of replacing the entire furnace. What sort of cost should I expect to replace the blower?

View more questions Search