Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mugzie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 03:34 PM
    Outside lennox unit not working
    My air handler is blowing worm air, outside unit fan is not comeing on, I ckecked all breakers,where do I go from here
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2010, 06:45 PM
    Did the low voltage kick in the contactor? If so check the capicitor is the top bubbled up like a frozen coke can? If so replace with exact match

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox ac unit on, but fan not running [ 9 Answers ]

We have a lennox ac unit less than 5 yrs old. The furnace will turn on, and it feels like cooler air coming out of the vents, but when you check actual unit outside, the fan is not running. The top gets very hot when its trying to run, and its making a humming noise, but no fan movement. Any ideas?

Lennox A/C unit won't run [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, I'm hoping to get some pointers. I noticed last week that while the fan on the inside unit was running in my house, the outside Lennox (HL26 I think) was not running at all. I usually don't try to fix this kind of stuff myself, so I called a local HVAC/Electric company to come look at...

Lennox unit [ 1 Answers ]

We are renting a house with a lennox ac/heating unit in it... Here's the story,. We came to the house to set some furniture before officially moving in. we turned on the heat... when we left, I had a smell in my nose like I had been around smokers or had just left a bar. The next day I...

Lennox AC13 condensing unit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Lennox AC13 condensing unit that comes on and then cuts off. It will not stay on

Lennox a/c unit [ 2 Answers ]

The fan does not turn on my borther in law says it is the circuit board because it will turn on for a little bit he said it is getting stuck. How do I find out what is really wrong with my a/c without paying a lot of money. When I got home yesterday my husband went up the roof and said the fan was...

View more questions Search