Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 06:31 AM
    Love confusion
    How am I meant to know if he really loves me?. he says he's crazy over me and can be really sweet at times but I don't think he loves me as much as he says he does.. how am I really meant to know?:confused:
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2007, 07:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rosh
    i don't think he loves me as much as he says he does.
    Why not?
    lollipopgirl83 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 07:10 AM
    What reasons has he given u to meke u think he doesn't love u as much as he says he does?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confusion [ 4 Answers ]

CONFUSED!! 1 I am CRAZY about a senior at my high school. I am a freshman. I am pretty good friends with this guy and ik that if we were to become an "item" he wouldn't take advantage of me. Hes just cool like that. :) But I also happen to get A LOT of compliments from him. People ask if Im...

Confusion [ 2 Answers ]

I seem to be in a really confusing situation and would appreciate some clarity. I have been good friends with this girl for 2 years, about 1 1/2 years ago I asked her out and she said yes and then later that night said no stating that she did not date her friends. I accepted this and contented...

Confusion [ 3 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot for 6 years. I got off the shot in January 06. I received my period in 2/06 but this month I haven’t got my period yet. Last month it was over by the 12th. Should I be worried?

Confusion [ 2 Answers ]

My best friend says he misses me and wants to see me but he said he doesn't like me any and we've been friends for over 7 to 8 yrs.. straight and we did go out but it never worked. And I like him a lot... n we've never stopped being friends and I tell him how I feel about him and I don't know what...

Confusion [ 3 Answers ]

My exboyfriend and I broke up last week because he wanted time to focus on his academics and so forth. I was (and am still) very devastated. However, I understood that I had no choice in the matter but to let him go. I didn't want to break up at all so this has been really hard on me. I have been...

View more questions Search