Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HurtGirl8 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2011, 08:08 AM
    No sex
    I have the same problem exactly, my boyfriend is wonderful and so in love with me but there has been times where I would have to beg him to have sex with me ad he wouldn't because he was tired, so I would leave the bedroom feeling so ugly, disgusted by him and myself and feel like I was unfufilling for him when in reality I would try anything for him. So I'd cry ad cry ad cry ad I brought it up to him and he would say that he would try harder but never did and I feel like I'm at the end of my rope until last weekend I made out with another guy when he left the party, I wanted him to leave all he ever did at the parties was get drunk and embaress me.But I told him about it and now he hasn't spoken to me for 2 days, it just felt so good to have somebody think I was sexy again, when me and him hang out at his house all he does is stare into the TV, doesn't touch me or anything. I am very depressed now because I lost everything, I don't know what to do... I tried so hard to look good for him and be sweet always bringing him presents and sushi, working out all the time eating only health food, doing my hair and makeup... I feel so lonely in a way I love him for him but some of the things he does or doesn't do drives me insane, so insane I hurt him really bad... I need advice..
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 27, 2011, 08:58 AM

MOved from a piggyback on another thread.

How old are you?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 27, 2011, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    MOved from a piggyback on another thread.

How old are you?
    She's 19. Her boyfriend is 28. From a previous thread.

Actually the entire gambit above is posted in another thread.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2011, 09:57 AM

When you say "hurt him really bad" are you talking about physical violence?

Jan 27, 2011, 10:45 AM
    Goodness no I would never be physically abusive but you see emotionally I know he is hurting.. I have never done anything like this before but I feel as though when someone actually showed me that they thought I was sexy rather than telling me to be quiet so they could watch TV, I couldn't help myself it was only a kiss but I am deeply troubled.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2011, 10:47 AM

I would be trouble, too, on either end of this - troubled that I hurt someone this way (and this is a betrayal of trust) or troubled that I was hurt this way. In this case I don't know if confession is good for the soul. Sometimes it's better to just keep things to yourself, learn, move on. It's too late for that now, of course, and I don't advocate lying.

I can see why your boyfriend is upset and if you needed to go to a third party to let you know you're attractive or interesting or sexy instead of talking to your boyfriend there are other problems in this relationship.

Jan 27, 2011, 11:03 AM
    Yeah I don't know if it was really the verbal approval of sexy rather than the physical aspects.Smiling, laughing with me, just the body language aspect that my relationship lacks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had sex on 13th had cycle on 14th had sex on 19th which date did I conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Had sex on 13th had cycle on 14th had sex on 19th with 2 different guys bouth unprotected so which date did I conceive

My date speaks outloud over sex his sex fantasies of three-way sex [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been dating this guy not for long time now. From the beginning while we were having sex he mentioned his sexual fantasies to me. He wanted to have another women joining us. I asked me why not him with two other women not me being involved. Anyhow, a few days ago he mentioned...

View more questions Search