Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JacobsMommy00 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 09:43 AM
    Husband wants to adopt my son.
    My son's biological father left me during pregnancy, I have not heard from him since and he is not on the birth certificate and I don't know where he is. Now my husband wants to adopt my son and has been there since he was 6 months old, seeing how I can not find his biological father and he isn't on the birth certificate do I still have to have his permission to follow through with the adoption? Thanks, Tiffanie
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2011, 09:38 AM

Your other thread indicates you are, in fact, married to someone else and you know where that someone else is.

What is the true story? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/divorc...ml#post2679968

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband wants to adopt my son... [ 1 Answers ]

I have court ordered child support and no payments in over a year. No contact w my son in over 8 yrs. Can I just have his rights terminated? The courts have no contact info for him either

The father of my son passed away and my new husband wants to adopt my son? [ 1 Answers ]

My son's father passed way almost two years ago. I just remarried and my new husband wants to adopt my son. My new husband has been taking care of my son like his own for a year now and my son just adores him and all ready calls him "Dad". We live in Illinois and just wanted to know where we...

Husband wants to adopt my son [ 1 Answers ]

My husband wants to adopt my 4 year old son. His Biologial father does nothing for him and never sees him. He said he would sign over his rights but I am afraid that once he finds out that he is signing over his rights so my husband can adopt him he will back out. The biological father has lived...

View more questions Search