Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cwalter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Lennox a/c unit
    The fan does not turn on my borther in law says it is the circuit board because it will turn on for a little bit he said it is getting stuck. How do I find out what is really wrong with my a/c without paying a lot of money. When I got home yesterday my husband went up the roof and said the fan was not running and then he hit it for a little bit and said it turned on. So can you tell me what is wrong with my a/c unit
    cwalter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 05:32 PM
    How much is a circuit board for model #gcs29-030-75-1pa lennox a/c
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Are you talking about the fan on the A/C or the blower on the furnace?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox A/C unit won't run [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, I'm hoping to get some pointers. I noticed last week that while the fan on the inside unit was running in my house, the outside Lennox (HL26 I think) was not running at all. I usually don't try to fix this kind of stuff myself, so I called a local HVAC/Electric company to come look at...

Outside unit doesn't come on when thermostat turns inside unit on so no heat? [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat will trip my heater to turn on. The inside blower turns on but the outside unit doesn't turn on. I can get it to go by turnign off the unit at the thermostat and waiting a minute. I turn it on and off until I hear the outside unit turn on. The problem is when the Thermostat turns if...

Size of ac unit needed to match a carrrier heating unit [ 3 Answers ]

I had a Carrier natural gas heating unit installed in 2003. Model number 58STA/STX 070 Catalog number 535-80105. My ac unit has gone out and the company I bought the heating unit from has gone out of business. What size ac unit will match the heating unit? Thanks so much!:cool:

Replacement of electric unit with gas unit in mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

#1 Dec 27, 2006, 10:32 PM vcavina New Member Join Date: Dec 2006 Location: California Posts: 7 Electrical wall heater in single wide mobile home

View more questions Search