Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zylstra Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Jun 2, 2010, 06:05 PM
    Will it make a difference to banks if most people move their money to credit unions?
    Will it make a difference in the banking system if most average income households move their money from banks to credit unions? In other words, can the middle class affect the way our financial system operates (too big to fail, high risk loans, withholding loan approvals, etc.) by voting with their money instead of having to resort to utilizing governmental regulation? Please consider that a lot of money is held by corporations and that many credit unions do not cater to corporations. Also, please consider that the vast majority of money in the US is held by a small minority, and that these people in particular may be reluctant to move their money.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 2, 2010, 07:13 PM

If they actually word, but it is not likely to happen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can any one look and see how much money I have in banks ? [ 5 Answers ]

Can any public association, organization, other then the tax treasury ask and check if I maintain accounts in all possible banks and check how much money do I maintain ? I am talking in particular about the state departments like department of human services .

Reclaim money from banks in uk [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the best why to go about reclaiming money from banks in uk for going over drawn or late credit card payments

Banks taking money out of your account [ 3 Answers ]

Can a bank take money out of your bank account to pay your credit card with out your permission

View more questions Search