Ask
    creative22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2010, 06:24 AM
    Is it genuine?
    FIFAWORLD CUP& ICC CRICKET AWARD 2010
    Posted: 2010-05-17 by nazia Send email
    Mobile from ICC Mobile Draw UK
    Dear,
    I got a message from SAFA 2010 that I am one of the lucky winner who won a250000 (GBP) and once they sent their Diplomat and I returned him back because he asked me to clear the airport custom security amount of 37,000.00. Now again after a long time I contacted them and they asked me to meet the Diplomat at Delhi International Airport and clear the amount.
    I am very confused so just want to know Is it genuine?
    Please suggest me.

Thanking You,
    Nazia.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 17, 2010, 06:26 AM
    It's a scam. DON'T send any money.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 17, 2010, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by creative22 View Post
    Is it genuine?
    Hello Nazia:

NO, it's NOT genuine.

excon
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

May 17, 2010, 09:20 AM

This is a scam!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 17, 2010, 10:57 AM
    Hi, creative22!

I receive those kinds of emails just about every day. Yes, it's a scam.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is she genuine or not? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All, Got into another trouble, l have been posting different topics about my relationships till now and now I'm into another trouble, This time I'm in a 2way relationship. To get into detail, One of my Colleagues Started spending time with me. She has had relationship for 4years and then...

Genuine windows [ 6 Answers ]

How someone can check the laptop even if it doesn't connect to the internet? Is there any different if I try to make my windows genuine by using any program that can be easily found on any cracks site? Thank you for the answer.

Genuine Etching [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the value of a Genuine Etching by Henri Jourdain entitled "Road in Autum in France". This is an item I inherited from my parents and believe they received it in 1940.

Is it a genuine. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi... I am sravan... 2 days a go I got a mail from ">EMAIL REMOVED<" mail. So I responded with the detials given and I was surprised seeing that.. according to the details in that my8 ID's was screened by computer among 900 crore mail ID's from diffferent parts of countries.. I have responded...

Non genuine XP [ 4 Answers ]

I have a non genuine windows xp pro and every time I boot , there's a startup saying this copy of windows is not genuine and no longer eligible of receiving security upgrades from Microsoft. By the way , I already removed the WGAtray in notification bar,id like to know how to remove this startup...

View more questions Search