Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2009, 09:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8stuff View Post
    Oh no fairr, RA 0.1% three times a day is far too much...Once a day (night) is good enough if your skin can tolerate it; otherwise either use it every other day or change to a lower concentration...
    I agree with Gr8stuff, It only needs to be used once in the evening or even once everyother night, and you will still get great results in good timing. 0.1% is the strongest, 2 and 3 times is too harsh on the face and will cause a lot of irritation. I use 0.05% and that is strong enough for me, so if cutting back doesn't help, best to switch to a lower strength.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Dec 4, 2009, 10:54 AM

Yeah well I've given myself a break for 2 days the ill start with just the hq in the morning and hq and retin a at night?
    I really don't wan to switch tough because I just bought tubes of this strength :\
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2009, 09:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    yeah well i've given myself a break for 2 days the ill start with just the hq in the morning and hq and retin a at night?
    i really dont wan to switch tough cos i just bought tubes of this strength :\
    It's good your giving your skin a break. Has your redness and irritation faded yet? Retin-a at night or everyother night, you can give it a try but if you still see no improvement, continue to cut back on the amount of times per week that you use. Apply retin-a about 20 min after washing on dry skin and not damp skin.

Dec 5, 2009, 01:53 AM

OK thanks golden I will start tomorrow!
    But the redness is still kind of there but its more of a pink and my skin looks so light!
    Haha kind of like that pinkish look Caucasian people have? Lol
    mailan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8stuff View Post
    Fairr, if you check ebayUK, you'll find a seller with the store "forever-young", she sells chemical peels as well as some great anti-aging products...I've ordered from this seller several times and her stuff are good...
    Where can I buy the monbenzone powder, alpha arbutin ,sepi white and kojic acid powders.

Jun 7, 2010, 01:46 AM

Erm makingcosmetics?
    Google that
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jun 7, 2010, 02:26 AM

fairr,

How's it going ? Any more updates ?

Jun 7, 2010, 10:11 AM

Oh no :\ I've had to stop with m lightening regime to concentrate on my acne; it's so bad :\
    But lucky me I got perscribed tretitinoin .05% for my acne!

So at the moment I'm cleansing with tea tree oil twice a day, using duac in the morning, the tretinoin gel at night and using a lot of spf :\

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Here's a simple one for those who know [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I have the old NM two wire cable running to my bathroom that was hooked up to my vanity. The old vanity had a light and a outlet on it the light was switched. I need to install just an outlet to these wires -HOW and what goes where?

Here's a good one [ 1 Answers ]

I had a guy friend for 2 1/2 years never messed around and the first time we did I got pregnant. We moved in together because I wanted to work things out for my baby I hear he moved in so he wouldn't have to pay child support. After a year of him uncooperating I kicked him out. We are going on 7...

Here's an odd one.(am I alone) [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, Here's a quick one that's pretty odd. Just wondering if I'm the only one who feels this way. Does anyone ever have an odd feeling inside them when someone they know beings dating/talking to someone else even if the person is just a friend of the opposite sex? It seems that even...

Here's the whole story, what do you think? [ 25 Answers ]

Here's the whole story... I was strongly "encouraged" to marry a man I had only known for 2 weeks by my parents when I was only 16 and so I did. Shortly after marrying him I found out from his family that he had been convicted of molesting a 4yo little boy and that was just not the sort of...

Ok here's another one! [ 5 Answers ]

Thank you for relpying to my questions! But most people say it's like an explosion, and some people say I'll get all shakie, and my muscles will tighting up? Is this all true? In your opinions what would you say it feels like? For a female to orgasm?

View more questions Search