Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeytea Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 07:34 PM
    My boyfriend's wet dream.
    I have been going out with my boyfriend for 5 years. We broke up about 3 weeks ago, and this week we decided to give our relationship another try. Yesterday we had sex when we got back together. He admitted he did not have sex or masturbate when we were apart. Well, we did have wonderful sex and he came all over me! (I hope that's okay to mention on here!)

The next morning he wakes up and has to go to the bathroom. I feel a big wet spot on the blanket and on the sheets. I smelled it and it was his . When he came back, I asked if he just came. He said yes. He dreamed of doing another woman friend from behind. I've had suspicions with this woman he's been seeing just as friends when we were apart.. and must admit she is attractive. Now that this happened, it makes me worried. He said that he's never had a wet dream in all the 5 years that we were together.

I don't know anymore.. I feel confused and I feel like maybe our sex was not good enough because this happened. I feel like maybe my body is not good enough for him...

Should I let this go? Is this normal?

I'd like to hear similar "wet dream" stories. Thanks in advance! :)
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Aug 18, 2009, 07:43 PM

It Is completely normal, and I hope you Will let it go. Just a dream, dear.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 18, 2009, 07:55 PM

If he did not, then I would be more worried

Aug 18, 2009, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bronzebabe View Post
    It Is completely normal, and I hope you Will let it go. Just a dream, dear.
    Thanks for the reply! Yes I will let it go.

I still wonder if this has happened to someone else too..
    The part where we had sex the night before, and then the next morning he had his wet dream.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 18, 2009, 08:04 PM

Guys and girls too, will even image someone else when they are with the other person. Day dreaming is normal for both
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Aug 18, 2009, 08:36 PM

Plus, I guess after having sex with you that night, he still wasn't completely "drained" since he didn't have any for 3 weeks, so maybe there was a little more juice left in him...
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2009, 11:25 PM

If he was trying to hide anything he would have just said he was thinking of you , so at least he was honest with you.

I would just let it go.

Aug 19, 2009, 02:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVY View Post
    Plus, I guess after having sex with you that night, he still wasn't completely "drained" since he didn't have any for 3 weeks, so maybe there was a little more juice left in him...
    Hey, thanks for replying.
    3 weeks is a pretty long time considering we used to do it so much before.
    You're absolutely right. I was thinking way too much into it!

Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    If he was trying to hide anything he would have just said he was thinking of you , so at least he was honest with you.

I would just let it go.
    I'm actually glad he was honest about that.
    Thanks for reminding me. And thank goodness for this message board!
    Yes, letting this go is what I'm definitely going to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did I dream this horrible dream? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know whether I should've posted this under philosophy, but I couldn't find anything closer to the subject "dreams". Anyway... Last night, I had a horrible dream and I don't know why. I dreamed this tall, skinny white man was chasing me trying to kill me. My dream jumped from 3 different...

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

Can my son use my boyfriend's last name? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half now and my son (whom is 5) thinks that he is his real father, which of course he is not. They have a real father-son bond and we are working on him to adopt my son, but for the mean-while can my son use my boyfriend's last name? He...

View more questions Search