Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meeeee Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Jan 18, 2009, 05:58 PM
    Spicing things up!
    My boyfriend and I are going really well, however everything seems to be the same, he kisses the same, and things are always the same in the bedroom. How can I suggest spicing things up without hurting his feelings?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 18, 2009, 06:50 PM

Couples should be free to talk and discuss everything I a bed room
    GAMEL Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 11:22 PM

Maby you should start by kissing him different. Making things more hot and heavy.
    You make the first move and he'll follow. For instance if he's always on top get on him and make all the moves. If your too nrevous to tell him you want more that is.. if your willing to talk to him tell him you want more excitement tonight. Grab his hands and put them on your body... but you should never be to scared to offend him by telling him you want spice things up.. you never know maby he'll be more then happy to change things around. And I'm sur eonce that happeneds things will be different, he'll be the on making new segestions. Good luckk

Jan 18, 2009, 11:24 PM

Maby you should start by kissing him different, making things more hot and heavy.
    You make the first move and he'll follow. For instance if he's always on top get on him and make all the moves. If your too nrevous to tell him you want more that is.. if your willing to talk to him tell him you want more excitement tonight. Grab his hands and put them on your body... but you should never be to scared to offend him by telling him you want spice things up.. you never know maby he'll be more then happy to change things around. And I'm sure once that happeneds things will be different, he'll be the on making new seggestions. Good luckk
    aaj2008 Posts: 139, Reputation: 7

Jan 18, 2009, 11:25 PM

Talk to him... communication is the key to everything and I stand by that

Jan 18, 2009, 11:31 PM

Communication is the key. But sometimes its hard to just go out with what you want to say. Actions speak louder then words.
    aaj2008 Posts: 139, Reputation: 7

Jan 18, 2009, 11:33 PM

But can also freak him out if you do something he was not ready for... I agree that actions speak louder than words but you have to be able to talk to you partner and explore at the same time
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 19, 2009, 05:43 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ds-258162.html

Your 16, and bored already? Yes having sex with a 22 year old is illegal, no wonder you didn't want your parents to know! Hard to believe they are okay with everything.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...-284190-2.html

So he is back??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex saying mean things about me [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all, Could use some pros/cons/advice here: Last night, a few of my fraternity brothers from college came in town to where I live (different place than the college town). I haven't seen them in a couple of years, so we all met up for dinner. At some point, one of them asked me how my...

12 Things Not To Say To A Cop [ 4 Answers ]

12 Things Not to Say to a Cop I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in. Aren't you the guy from the Village People?

Things are just not the same [ 3 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend who I love with all my heart he is an amamzing guy he is going to Florida with my family and everything. I know that he loves me but I just wish that he showed that he loves me as much as I do I always answer his calls and everything he hardly ever answers mine I always want to...

Spicing up sex life [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Ive been with my boyfriend for a while now and our sex life is healthy and frequent. The only thing is it seems to be getting a little repetitive for me I want to try new positions, try to spice it up abit if you know what I mean! Any ideas? Thanks

View more questions Search