Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susananne Posts: 94, Reputation: 6

Jan 13, 2009, 02:00 PM

Adam.. did you notice Synnen has posted the seven deadly sins... and under lust... a picture of two men kissing... I respect her opinion... but that struck me..

Jan 13, 2009, 02:01 PM
    Yes.. Adam is right.. this is very personal.. we did not mean to make you divulge your inner most thought.. my apoligies
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 13, 2009, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    Yea, i seen that. I think somebody made them mad. haha.
    Not at all.

It was just off topic.

I MODERATE threads to keep them on topic, and I figured that closing the thread would be better than deleting the off-topic debate that wasn't about the original poster anymore.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 02:08 PM

Ok, point taken. Just wondering.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 02:14 PM

No this isn't something that he would be open to, I wouldn't either, as in my opinion it is still cheating. Surprisingly enough he is one of the only men I know that do not have this fantasy of two women together.

I am 30.

Jan 13, 2009, 02:17 PM

Just.. well that's good that the two of you know where you both stand. I am not a fan of it either.. I think it brings trouble myself.. but I was just wondering. Thanks for divulging your age... it just brought me prospective on who I was talking to... ya know.. 18 or 50.. Thnaks
    Expert

Jan 13, 2009, 02:19 PM

Look, if you don't like the way I moderate, report my posts.

However... I was merely correcting the idea that someone should drink to decide whether they were interested in something new, especially sexually.

This is no longer open to debate.

THIS thread is supposed to be about how many women have fantasized about other women.

This is a help board, not a chat board. If you would like to chat back and forth about subjects off topic, I would be happy to move your conversation to "Member Discussions".

In the meantime, please stay on topic.

Thank you.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 02:19 PM

Not a problem, behind this screen name and the fact that no one out there really knows me... I AM AN OPEN BOOK... LOL. :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    No this isn't something that he would be open to, I wouldn't either, as in my opinion it is still cheating. Surprisingly enough he is one of the only men I know that do not have this fantasy of two women together.

I am 30.
    Ok, thanks for your Participation. I wasn't meaning to put it out there like that, but thank you. Yea, I can't think of many men who would pass up the idea of his Woman being with another woman. That's just my opinion. I find Women so beautiful, I just love evertying about a woman's body, and seeing 2 exploring each other is what I would imagine be amazing!
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Jan 13, 2009, 02:26 PM
    I've thought about being with another woman. I've fantasized and even considered acting on it. I don't want any kind of relationship with a woman though, I just want to see what it's like to have sex with one. As of right now I'm in a committed relationship with my boyfriend so I wouldn't do it, but the thought has crossed my mind.
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Jan 13, 2009, 02:26 PM

I wouldn't say I fantasize about other women but I am often attracted to them the same way I am attracted to a man. I never act on it because I don't really think I want sex with a woman I just for some reason like the way they look. I think a lot of women feel this way.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 02:30 PM

Yes, I think that a lot of women think other women are beautiful. I thank you for your comments. I think someday you should act on it if given the chance.
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Jan 13, 2009, 02:33 PM

I don't know if male participation if warranted but my experience with women is that about 70% that I have talked about this subject with do fantasize about other women. Some a lot, some once or twice, some on and off.

However, like what has been said by the few women that have posted here, most have no interest in taking it to a physical level; especially on their own. If they do express that interest in is in the company of a man having a threesome with two women so she can explore without the complications of a one on one relationship which most don't want.

Jan 13, 2009, 02:35 PM

Bonita.. if you would consider intimate relations with a woman.. why not a relationship... just curious... thanks

Jan 13, 2009, 02:37 PM
    Texas.. what makes you think most woman who are curious.. don't want a relationship?. If gay people were purple... you would see a lot of purple people.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 02:44 PM

Nice point susananne. I don't think it is neccassary for a woman to have to want to have more than a physical relationship with another woman. I have had a few one nighters and that is all that I wanted out of it. You know, in a straight relationship? Absolutely no offense what so ever.
    Expert

Jan 13, 2009, 02:46 PM

Susananne--What makes you think that people can't be curious about sex with the same gender without wanting a relationship?

If people were classified "black" for gay, and "white" for straight---I'm betting you'd find a lot of gray people in the world.

PS--I've had the fantasies, took it to the next level, and decided that a relationship with a woman was waaaaaay too turbulent for me. The drama with women was always way more insane than the drama with guys--and yes, I dated both.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 02:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    Susananne--What makes you think that people can't be curious about sex with the same gender without wanting a relationship?

If people were classified "black" for gay, and "white" for straight---I'm betting you'd find a lot of gray people in the world.

PS--I've had the fantasies, took it to the next level, and decided that a relationship with a woman was waaaaaay too turbulent for me. The drama with women was always way more insane than the drama with guys--and yes, I dated both.
    Thank You Synnen! That was beautiful! Yea, I think I get the drama thing! Makes a lot of sense!
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Jan 13, 2009, 02:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by susananne View Post
    Texas..what makes you think most woman who are curious..don't want a relationship?..If gay people were purple...you would see alot of purple people.
    Just my personal experience in talking with quite a few women about this very topic.

Because of the sample size, results are accurate to only + or - 50%... ;)

Jan 13, 2009, 03:05 PM

Synnen.. what I am saying is.. you cannot decide you will not have a relationship with someone.. until it becomes intimate.. how can you make that determination before you are actually in it.. and YOUR drama is your personal experience. I find men much more work than woman.. less drama maybe... but less of everything else too.. but it was nice debating with you again..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For MEN: Do you test women? And how can a woman gain respect? [ 5 Answers ]

Do men test the woman they are dating, or are in a relationship with? Like will you purposely not call, or "forget" to call just to test her, and see how she will react? Also, what would the ideal reaction be? Or do you purposely check out a girl, or talk about how good looking actresses are...

Am I a man or a woman? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I think I have a problem but to be honest I'm not even sure it should be something to be worried about! I think I'm turning into a man! I am a 20 year old female student from the UK. I am straight and I have lots of friends of both sexes from all corners of the earth. I am not...

Am I a Man or a Woman? [ 49 Answers ]

I am a thirty something mother of two, but have always had manly tendencies in a bad way. For instance, I would stick a couple of tube socks in my pants, which illustrated my penis and testes, and act on making love to a woman to the point of orgasm, but make like I ejaculated. I enjoy the...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Woman vs. Man [ 15 Answers ]

Does it bother men when you ask them out? I don't normally ask them because that's not how I was brought up, but I know that men can be just as shy as we are.

View more questions Search