Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 01:11 PM
    How many women want to be with another woman?
    I was just curious after reading another post. Is it common for women to have an attraction to other women? How many women have had an urge to be with another woman?
    susananne Posts: 94, Reputation: 6

Jan 13, 2009, 01:18 PM

Hi Adam.. I think a lot of woman do.. I am a gay woman.. and I get hit on or flirted with by staight woman all of the time.. we call it playing... they want to play with the idea.. but.. are genetically striaght... does this help.. hope so...
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 01:20 PM

I have always had a huge desire to be with another woman. It's a comfort factor of a body I understand, knowing that I am with someone who completely understands my body.

And a woman's body has so many beautiful areas. It's just a fantasy.

Jan 13, 2009, 01:25 PM

She is right.. it is a fantasy.. the difference is when you want to take it a step further.. But.. I think a lot of woman fantasize about the experience..
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 01:33 PM

Ok, I see. I was just wanting to know what other women thought about the idea, or how many women fantasize about it. A woman's body is so beautiful. That must be why so many more women are attracted to same sex than guys are to guys huh? I wouldn't ever imagine being with another guy.

Jan 13, 2009, 01:36 PM

True Adam.. none of my straight male friends are interested in other sexual male relationships. They understand it.. but would never cross that line. Also.. Woman have more open girlfriendships.. more affectionate.. and close.. that also spawns some of the fantasy I think.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 01:39 PM

For women, sex is an emotional experience.

While for most men, anything could essentially get them off.

When you are talking about the better of the emotional available gender, women can relate better to women, which enhanses the fantasy or desire for the experience. It would essentially be a very different kind of sex.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    I have always had a huge desire to be with another woman. It's a comfort factor of a body I understand, knowing that I am with someone who completely understands my body.

And a woman's body has so many beautiful areas. It's just a fantasy.
    How come you never act on your fantasy?

Jan 13, 2009, 01:44 PM

Just.. it's true.. I had great sex with my ex-husband... but sex with my girlfriend of 8 years is both emotional and physical.. and we have a great time before and after... talking and reacting.. all of it. I could be with a man physically again and enjoy it.. but I doubt I ever will.

Jan 13, 2009, 01:44 PM
    Nothing personal Adam... LOL
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 01:45 PM

I am in a committed relationship.

Why I haven't in the past, the nerves previously mentioned in another post and I have never found the appropriate way of finding a willing partner.

I have kissed many women, but never taken it past a make out session or two.

Jan 13, 2009, 01:45 PM
    Just... How old are you if you don't mind me asking... are you amrried... have you ever followed through?

Jan 13, 2009, 01:46 PM
    Would your boyfriend be open to any new ideas?

Jan 13, 2009, 01:48 PM

Wow.. Synnen closed the other thread?? I wonder why?
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 01:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by susananne View Post
    Nothing personal Adam...LOL
    None taken
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by susananne View Post
    Wow..Synnen closed the other thread????? I wonder why??
    Yea, I seen that. I think somebody made them mad. Haha.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 01:53 PM

Yea, you could always bring it up to your boyfriend and see if he is even up to just watching. I know I wouln't pass that up ever.

Jan 13, 2009, 01:55 PM

It has to be respectful.. and understood that it is meant with love and a gift.. ground rules are important.. so nobody's feelings are hurt. Most men would like it.. but he has to know it is about you exploring your sexuality.. not him.

Jan 13, 2009, 01:56 PM
    Just... would your boyfriend be interested in this.. or is this something you would rather do on your own. Again.. what is your age.. if you don't mind.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 01:59 PM

Yea, that is true. If he thinks it is about him, he may be very upset about it. Maybe just talk about it, and see if he would sit the first one out. I'm sorry, Without realizing it, I put you on display. I didn't mean to do that, but if you want to talk about it, we are here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For MEN: Do you test women? And how can a woman gain respect? [ 5 Answers ]

Do men test the woman they are dating, or are in a relationship with? Like will you purposely not call, or "forget" to call just to test her, and see how she will react? Also, what would the ideal reaction be? Or do you purposely check out a girl, or talk about how good looking actresses are...

Am I a man or a woman? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I think I have a problem but to be honest I'm not even sure it should be something to be worried about! I think I'm turning into a man! I am a 20 year old female student from the UK. I am straight and I have lots of friends of both sexes from all corners of the earth. I am not...

Am I a Man or a Woman? [ 49 Answers ]

I am a thirty something mother of two, but have always had manly tendencies in a bad way. For instance, I would stick a couple of tube socks in my pants, which illustrated my penis and testes, and act on making love to a woman to the point of orgasm, but make like I ejaculated. I enjoy the...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Woman vs. Man [ 15 Answers ]

Does it bother men when you ask them out? I don't normally ask them because that's not how I was brought up, but I know that men can be just as shy as we are.

View more questions Search