Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trueorfalse Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Silly situation
    Hi I've been going with a girl for a year now but she lied to me in the past and I decided I would continue the relationship. In a nutshell she was talking to her ex behind my back about things she shouldn't be. I let it go(I can't let it go) so I said I was OK with it now I have moved on(so I told her) the thing is I don't actually know if she is stilll in contact with him so what I proposed to do to test her was hack into his msn and leave her messages to c if shel reply and if she does I have been rite all along.

Good or bad idea?
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Dec 29, 2008, 08:25 PM

Really bad idea. If you want to build a healthy relationship with this women. You need to forgive her. Forget about what she did to you in the past. Go on from there. If you can't find yourself to trust her, you need to move on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2008, 10:49 PM

Really a lousy low down idea. If you don't trust your partner, then don't be with them.
    Julia_T Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 11:21 PM

Yeah I agree.. If you can't trust her then there's no point. Trust me I've been there its always going to be in the back of your mind if she's talking to him again or not..
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2008, 07:36 AM

No trust = no relationship

No matter how tight your try to hold onto someone, they will still do what they want and just find a way around your blocks. Trust me, I saw it happen
    trueorfalse Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19 View Post
    No trust = no relationship

No matter how tight your try to hold onto someone, they will still do what they want and just find a way around your blocks. Trust me, I saw it happen

I have tried forgetting but I cant. Things be OK for a while but when we have an argument I want to say fcuk off because of all the things she has dun before. Is this normal? Any advice please.. .
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2008, 09:00 AM

It boils down to you either accepting her past or not. You simple don't trust her, and throw things she has done to break your trust in her face whenever you have an argument. You cannot be with someone you don't trust, period. My advice, break up with her, NOW! The longer you do this to each other, the more painful, and to be honest, the bigger waste of time it becomes, because it doesn't sound like this relationship is going anywhere but down. Would you stay in a burning building? Would you jump from a plane destined to crash if you had a parachute? Get out!
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2008, 09:00 AM
    You don't trust her - which is understandable. Now you are considering compromising your morals by hacking into her msn? When someone brings out the worst in you, it is another big sign that it is not a healthy relationship. Move on. You both deserve better than what you have now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Silly me. [ 2 Answers ]

I fell getting out of my shower yesterday and hurt my leg and back.. my leg was swollen and I have a mark on my back. I am feeling like a bus hit me today as my whole body aches... should I go see a gp or will it pass...

Being Silly [ 2 Answers ]

Why is it when you are hurt by some words or actions your partner said.. and you tell him so, all he can say its - OH STOP BEING SILLY! Is he a bad person?

Am I being silly? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, My period was 3 days late when I thought I might be pregnant - although I am on the pill I have missed a few in the past month or 2 - then I came on, on the 3rd day late but the next day I have stopped!. Im not sure what is going on... could I be pregnant? Should I take a test? Or do I...

Silly, but. [ 3 Answers ]

Silly Bird Riddles What birds spend all their time on their knees? Birds of prey. What do you call a very rude bird? A mockingbird. Where do birds meet for coffee? In a nest-cafe.

W32.silly FDC [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone tell me how do I remove W32.Silly FDC?

View more questions Search