Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Louhels Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 03:08 AM
    Losing motivation for weight watchers
    Hi I have been at weight watchers for two years and I have lost a total of 10 pounds, I have lost more but I have put it on again, but I feel like I am wasting money, I think to myself I would rather spend it on weight watchers than buying trash as I call it, but every week starts the same, I start eating trash and then I get a taste for it and buy more, it is such a waste of money, apparently, nothing tastes as good as being slim feels, but I am slowly losing motivation for it, and I have loads to lose.I think my best solution would be to give up trash completely.
    sandyspacecase Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Sep 2, 2008, 03:55 AM
    Don't give up your goal. You should however give up spending money at Weight Watchers. You have been there long enough to figure out what kind of food to eat,the portions size,and an all around feel for what to do,or not do. After two years,you are waisting your money. What you really need to do,( and this is only my own conclusion ) is to get out of the house more and exercise. You might find a friend to do this with. You need to find something to motivate you more. You can start to walk around the block every day, do things like sit ups, and stair climbers three times a week. Put some music on,and dance to it for thirty minutes. You are just board with the little results . Drink more water also. Just get back into your motivation. I found mine when a cute new guy started working at our store. I was ashamed of the way I looked,so I started my own weight loss program. I did sit ups,stair climbers three times a week. I did thirty minutes. Of dance to the music every night. I also walked around the block. I cut out the stuff I was eating and drinking that had tons of sugar in it. ( Beer,Soda, Cookies) I lost fifty pounds in two months. The exercise really did the trick. You need to burn more calories. Don't give up,and find a new motivation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Joining Weight Watchers? [ 3 Answers ]

I just had a baby on December 26, 2007, and in a few weeks I will be able to start an exercise program and Diet! Yay! I am 184lbs right now and I am only 5'3" so you know I look like crap. I want to get to 130lbs which is what I was before I had my two sons. Anyway, my questions is has anyone...

Weight loss motivation for others [ 2 Answers ]

How can I motivate my obese brother to lose weight. His health continues to slide and he now has problems moving around. He is 54 years old and his eating his way to an early death. I may be too aggressive with motivation ideas but his doctor says his habits must change soon or his already...

Weight watchers or Jenny Craig? [ 7 Answers ]

I am looking into both weight watchers and Jenny Craig, and I was just wondering if anyone has tried either one or both? And which one is better, and easier to stick with. Thanks guys!

Weight Watchers? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I am a seventeen year old female and I am 5'3 and around 170 pounds. I have recently been trying to get into shape and lose some weight. I have been doing okay, I eat well and I exercise often. My mom suggested I try Weight Watchers, because she thinks it is the best way. Of course, my Mom...

View more questions Search