Ask
    gemroyale Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 10:25 PM
    What is ct 18750 on Gold jewelry?
    What is ct 18750 on gold jewelry?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2008, 12:15 AM
    It would help to know what kind of jewelry it is in order to answer your question the best. Is it a ring, bracelet, necklace or something else, please? Also, do you know what the brand name of the manufacturer is?

Thanks!
    ice skatinggirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 02:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gemroyale
    What is ct 18750 on gold jewelry?
    Hi 750 is the european mark for 18 carat jewelry- It seems your piece says 18 maybe a space or small K and then 750 often stands alone as the 18 carat can also be on south american jewelry you probably have something good! Iceskatinggirl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gold jewelry [ 1 Answers ]

Please can you tell me the symbol on my gold 333 fbm id like to no which country and I've looked and can't find this mark and id like to no the age

Getting money for gold jewelry [ 1 Answers ]

To make sure I get a fair deal, is there anything I need to keep in mind, when I go to one who will give me cash for the necklace. The necklace I hardly wore it because the catch broke. Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

About gold-electroplated jewelry [ 1 Answers ]

I just have read and re-read the FTC rules and searched all over the internet, but didn't find anything that would 100% clarify my doubts. So I really hope to get your input! My question is: would it comply with FTC rules to use term "18K gold g.e.p. (or 18K gold GEP, for that matter)" in item...

Getting money for gold jewelry [ 1 Answers ]

What other places can I go to other than pawn shops to get money for gold. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search