Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flylihop Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Bloody + black flem! Helppp!
    I'm 17 years old, and have recently started getting a sore throat, its not too bad but like really flemmy!
    Not every time but sometimes the flem is compeltely bloody!!
    Its really scary
    And also occasionally there's tiny black/grey tar like bits in it... :S
    I don't smoke much, just like socially and quite a lot when have had a few drinks or something.. :S.. So how could this relate?
    What wrong with me?
    Is this normal?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2008, 10:25 AM
    You should go to a physician and get some tests.

Do you chew tobacco, too; do you have tuberculosis? The blood could be coming from an irritated throat or come from your lungs, or both.

Any appearance of blood from an orifice requires a trip to the doctor, my friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Helppp.its killing me [ 7 Answers ]

Am feeling so sad because of what I did--once my parents scolded me very badly so to hurt them back I started pretending that I have gone mad,I started dancing and talking to myself.They thought that I have gone mad in real and they took me to a doctor for that as I wanted them to think that I...

No period for 7 months HELPPP! [ 3 Answers ]

I am having great difficulty trying to find out why I haven't gotten my period in 7 months, I am only 17... and I had got my period when I was 14 and it was fine until resently it stopped. I have done EVERYTHING to my knowledge and hope to find answers on here. I've gone for many tests like blood...

Oily skin and over sweating helppp! [ 5 Answers ]

Please someone help I have really oily skin and its really getting to me. I wash my face every moring sometime at lunch to I don't wear makeup to bed So why am I getting such oliy skin?? And also I tend to sweat a lot under my arms and stuff how do you stop over sweating, I also sweat when...

Belly button helppp ! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm planning on getting my belly button done soon! Because my mom's going to get another tattoo and she said I could get my navel pierced. I just have a couple quick questions for you's who have gotten them done. If you could pleasee answer themm!! 1.) What is a reasonable price...

Helppp! [ 1 Answers ]

Someone please help me!! Why is the idea of "sucking" up water with a straw misleading? How does the rubber suction cup on a dart work? Would such darts work in space?

View more questions Search