Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Sep 19, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Oily skin and over sweating helppp!
    Please someone help I have really oily skin and its really getting to me.
    I wash my face every moring sometime at lunch to I don't wear makeup to bed
    So why am I getting such oliy skin??
    And also I tend to sweat a lot under my arms and stuff how do you stop over sweating, I also sweat when I'm nervouse or mad and whatever
    Please help its horrible :(

Sep 19, 2007, 07:38 PM
    Please does anyone have any answers
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Sep 19, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Ok, about the oily face. Have you tried Clinique's 3 step system? They have 4 numbers for each skin type. 1 is for really dry skin, 2 is for dry/combination, 3 is for combination/oily, and 4 is for extremeley oily. I'd honestly say try step 3 first, because this stuff is good, and it costs about 40 bucks for the supply, which lasts for months. It's really great stuff, I highly recommend it. For your underarms, I know they do botox in the underarms, but I've never really known anyone that's done it, and it's probably expensive. If your deoderant isn't holding up, have you tried prescription strength deoderant? I've never had that problem, but I know people who have, and I know it can be fixed! I hope I helped you somewhat, but if not, just tell me! :)

Sep 19, 2007, 09:42 PM
    Thank you heaps for you help :)
    The problem is I live in tasmania and I'm not sure they sell that face stuff here :(
    But about the over sweating I might ask my doctor see if she can help me...
    Thanks you very much xx
    mancgirl Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Hi, I have had the same problem with over sweating it's horrible so embarrassing!

I think you have something called hyperhydrosis, you can get some medicine from the chemist called Androhyl it's a deodrant and you put it on before you go to bed and then wask it off in the morning and you don't sweat at all for 3 months! It's a miracle!

This is in the UK though you might not be able to get it there but ask your doctor they might have something similar.

Hope this helps :) x
    me_ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1989
    please someone help i have really oily skin and its really getting to me.
    i wash my face every moring sometime at lunch to i dont wear makeup to bed
    so why am i getting such oliy skin???
    and also i tend to sweat alot under my arms and stuff how do you stop over sweating, i also sweat when im nervouse or mad and whatever
    please help its horrible :(
    Its because you wash your face too much or use some products that dry your skin out that's why your skin gets oily very easy it protects itself from the damage (from being dry) the same thing with hair if you wash it too much it gets greasy. So if you will use face cream instead of washing your skin your skin will react different way and it will stop being oily. OK see you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Skin is DRY. Then It's OILY! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi There... PLEASE HELP WITH BEST ADVICE! I don't know what to use anymore... When I wash my face in the mornings it's dry as hell after the soap (I have used all kind of soaps including health products... ) My skin is so so so dry! Later the day it becomes very shiny and oily..! If I used a...

Oily skin. How do I get rid of it? [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get rid of an oily face? Even if you told me a good skin cleanser that you've used, it would help a lot thanks...

Oily skin [ 3 Answers ]

My skin is so oily. No matter what I do, it's still oily. Any tips or advice to dry it out some??

The perils of oily skin! [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so, I wake up in the morning to find my face very oilly, mainly round my nose. I presume this means I have oilly skin? I ask because Ive had so much medication because I used to be quite worried about my acne, and I've heard that medication can make dry skin actially act oilly, as it over...

Oily SKin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm having trouble w/ oily skin, large pores and adult acne. I cannot control it at all. I'll try a new product and it will do good for about a week, then my face becomes prone to it and not work at all. I have Epilepsy and am on excessive amounts of medication and magnesium. I'm being...

View more questions Search