Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confusedlove18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 09:22 PM
    Am I lesbian/bi? I'm confused right now
    I've been having really strong feelings for my manager, she is a woman and lesbian.. I am 19 and have been in a 4 year relationship with my boyfriend. But for some odd reason I find my manager reaallly attrative. I don't know why, but I like her A lot. And it's a different feeling. I'm trying not to make it obvious because I know she is in a current relationship with her partner, which is my boyfriends manager. But she is just so... I don't know how to explain it. She has a nice body, and a pretty smile, funny personality, and I personally just think she's hott, and I'm just so curious about her for some reason. She has absolutely no idea about my feelings. She was there when I first started working at this place about over 2 in a half years ago then got transferred about a couple weeks of me being there. Now she is back and has only been back for about 2 weeks, and I have been having these feelings. What is going on? Is this normal? Thank you for your time.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2008, 09:47 PM
    Hi confused,

It is normal to find other's attractive and admire the positive things we see in them. But whether Bi or not, the result is the same... She's off limits :(. She has a partner and you have a boyfriend.

You could just be more curious then anything but be sure and respect the fact that both of you are currently in relationships.

She may be hot, but she's taken. That applies to any sort of relationship bi or not.

Don't be so hard on yourself and fret about what you are, just be who you are, which right now, is currently in a relationship. You may want to ask yourself if you are happy in your current relationship, or are there reasons, you mind and eyes are wandering so much.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 3, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Don't jeopardize your job while you explore your sexuality. Maybe we can't help who we are attracted to, but we can say how we deal with it. As we grow and learn, those questions will be answered, so its very important you do nothing to make a problem for yourself, as you learn about yourself. Be patient.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help dealing with being a lesbian [ 14 Answers ]

I don't really know if this is the right place to post this but I have a problem and was wondering if some of you might help me out. Im a lesbian, and I'm 17 and just feel SO alone about the whole gay thing cause I live in Tennessee (not saying it's a bad place to live) and not a lot of people...

Gay/lesbian.how to know [ 14 Answers ]

How do you know if you are gay or lesbian? And if you would make out with another girl but never date her does that make you a lesbian or bi or what? I'm not I just want to know!:p

Lesbian or bi [ 6 Answers ]

hi I am 25, I don't know if I will call myself bi or lesbian. Still now I am wodering.I have sex before with a female (girl to girl) and I find it good, even there is no penetration I mean the real thing (penis) I feel satisfied.. I like the way she touched me because its so gentle but if I have...

Lesbian pregnancy. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone, as you already see I am a lesbian in a monogamous relationship and we are trying to get pregnant. A friend of ours who happens to be gay has decided to be the father of our child. I have been charting my ovulation signs and in order to inseminate my friend has been ejaculating...

I don't know if I'm lesbian or not [ 7 Answers ]

OK well I was dating this girl whom I love very much for about 2 years and then I became pregnant from this guy whom I also love very much.. now I am living w/ him and we're engaged but I always find myself sneaking off to her.. I don't know what I am! Help:(

View more questions Search