Ask
    gulzar abdul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 05:16 AM
    Hair Care
    My hair is not growing long in childwood my hair is very long
    But now my hair is not growing
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Apr 16, 2008, 11:14 AM
    The right vitamins and minerals play a major role in keeping your hair healthy. Any nutritional deficiencies can lead to hair not growing. Your overall health and body as an impact on your hair, Beta-carotene is also essential to hair growth, and B6, folic acid. However are you currently on any medications?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair coloring.clairol loving care vs beautiful browns [ 3 Answers ]

I was told that both 'loving care' and 'beautiful browns' by clairol do not contain the ingredient "PPD" which I had an allergic reaction to. Loving Care conly lasts 6-12 shampoos. Can someone tell me how clairol's 'beautiful collection'(medium ash brown) is different and if it's 'better' in any...

Straightened hair care [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have straightened my hair in a palour using schwaporf product.. but now I don't know how to take care of my hair.. it has turned to dry hair. Please give me detailed instructions as to what I have to do to my hair after washing to get a shiny look..

Solution for hair care [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone knows of any kind of pills or food that will help your hair grow strong and healthy and thick.I am in good shape and just recently got a complete haelth check up done and everythnig is normal so I do not understand why my hair so weak and brittel.What is my body...

Hair care [ 4 Answers ]

Will my hair be completely ruined if I get it professionaly dyed from black to blonde?:confused:

Hair care [ 1 Answers ]

Suggest me some natural recipie for hair growth

View more questions Search