Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fishblub Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 02:45 PM
    Hair care
    Will my hair be completely ruined if I get it professionaly dyed from black to blonde?:confused:
    grandqueen52 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 05:27 PM
    No, not if you get a good professional and us a really good conditioner.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 13, 2007, 06:08 PM
    No... but make sure that they know what they're doing and are very qualified.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 13, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Bleaching your hair from black to blonde may cause some potential damage to your hair. This is called a double process, bleaching and toning. A double process consists of lightening the hair pigment to a yellow or pale stage and then putting a toner. This process should only be attempted by a professional. Professional hairstylists have worked with bleach, so most likely they will be careful not to over-process your hair. After the coloring process is done, they will also apply a protein conditioner to keep your hair healthy and strong.
    claireiopia Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 04:05 AM

No. It'll be fine as long as you get it done by a professional. Some of the do-it-yourself kits have harmful chemichals in them (for the bleach.) After make sure to use shampoo and conditioner made for colored hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Care provider or care giver. WHAT! [ 1 Answers ]

Why in some states like the Northwest and West coast fathers are viewed has the care provider and the mother the care giver, now I now the difference so don't get all technical with me, all I'm saying isn't that view and definition a little bias and favor the mother. Us as fathers have to provide...

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

Hair care [ 1 Answers ]

Suggest me some natural recipie for hair growth

View more questions Search