Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xx_bebe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 06:37 PM
    How do I tell this boy I don't like him no more?
    Well I'm 15 and there's this boy that I been friends with for almost a year. He's liked me the whole time but in the beginning I only saw him as a friend and I told him that. Well me and him were talking a lot over the summer and he became one of my best friends because I could always go to him with anything and ask for advice and he was always there for me when I needed him. Well by the end of the summer when we were back in school I kind of started liking him because I realized what a good person he was and I don't know I started liking him lol. Well at first I didn't want to tell him because I knew he would try to go out with me but one day we were textin a lot and he told me that he always thinks about me and that he really likes me and I'm special to him and stuff and I don't know why but I admitted that I liked him. Well its been like 3 months now and me and him kiss everyday (just a peck) and I honestly don't know what happened but I don't really like him no more and I don't know what to do because lately we been making plans to start going out and I don't want to be with him and make him think something that isn't even there no more so I don't know. I know I need to tell him but I just don't know how and I don't want to hurt him because he's one of my best friends and that's what I told him from the begininning that one of the reasons I don't want to start going out is because we are real good friends and I know how I am when it comes to guys like I change my mind easily and he kept telling me its okay that he won't be mad if I change my mind and no matter what happens we will always be friends but I just don't know how to tell him that I don't really like him no more
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Dec 11, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Us guys don't like it when girls beat around the bush, so just straight up tell him that you don't like him like that any more, if he is a true man then he will understand and do as he said he would do and not get mad
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 08:08 PM
    I would start by not talking to him as much, and no more kisses even if they are just pecks, in a couple of weeks he is going to get the idea that something is wrong. Then when he ask you what the problem is just tell him the truth, that you still like him as a friend but that it will never go further than that, and if still would like to remain just friends that will be OK with you.
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Dec 11, 2007, 11:10 PM
    Just confront him about it. Say "I don't want to be in a relationship with you. I like you as a friend, but nothing more. I'm sorry if I was leading you on, but I realized that I would rather just stay friends."
    He might be pretty upset at first, but he'll eventually get over it.
    Never date someone, even if you do feel really bad about letting someone down. You got to learn how to say no sooner or later.
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Dec 13, 2007, 07:59 PM
    I agree. Don't go oh well uh I need to tell you something uh umm... well uhh...
    Not a good idea to also to end someone's feelings over a text, a written note, email, mobile or anything like that. People then think you're cheap.

-------------------Girls-----
    ------------------
    --------------are like apples----------------
    ---------on trees. The best ones-----------
    --------are at the top of the tree.----------
    ------The boys don't want to reach--------
    ----for the good ones because they-------
    --are afraid of falling and getting hurt.----
    -Instead, they just get the rotten apples--
    ---from the ground that aren't as good, --
    -but easy. So the apples at the top think-
    -something is wrong with them, when in--
    ----reality, they're amazing. They just----
    -----have to wait for the right boy to------
    -------come along, the one who's---------
    -------------brave enough to---------------
    ------------------climb all-------------------
    ------------------ the way-------------------
    ------------------to the top-------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Well I've liked this guy for over an year me and him was tlkin but we isn't n-e more wolla go he said he just wanted to be friends but id do n-e thing for him I've done fell head over heals for this boy and I dontknwo what to do

I don't know what to think! [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what to think!! Me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex a lot. We were stupid enough not to think about the consequences!! My period is due today the 17th of sep but it hasn't came and it has been dead on the 17th for the past few months! After sex recently I've had a wee bit...

I don't know what to do! [ 14 Answers ]

O.K. Here's my problem. There is this girl I like at school. She knows this because my idiot friend told her.She sits near me on the bus so that only made things awkward. Were friends, but I don't know if she wants more than that, like I do. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Don't know what to do [ 4 Answers ]

My hubby and I have been together for 8 years this fall. During most of our relationship I have been accused of cheating and "not being interested in sex", although his attitude toward me speaking to other people has mellowed through the years he still swears I do not want to have anything to do...

Don't know what 2 do please help [ 5 Answers ]

my ex boyfriend and I have known each other since we were 8, and we live next door to each other and we spent most of our child hood going out, as we got older we became so close we were practically in each others pockets. A about 8 months a go after him repeatingly asking me to be his girlfriend I...

View more questions Search