Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weeashleen17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 02:18 PM
    I don't know what to think!
    I don't know what to think!! Me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex a lot. We were stupid enough not to think about the consequences!!
    My period is due today the 17th of sep but it hasn't came and it has been dead on the 17th for the past few months!
    After sex recently I've had a wee bit of blood.
    What could it be??
    Thanks xxxxxxx :D
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Sep 17, 2007, 02:37 PM
    Pregnancy is definitely a posibility, but a hpt won't show until you have fully missed your period. Even though your period has been regular, it can change at any time. Most women's hormones will not regulate until they are 28 years or older. Being a couple days late is actually pretty normal. Wait a week, and if you still haven't gotten your period take a home pregnancy test using first morning urine. Just try not to stress, as this could delay your period even longer if you aren't pregnant.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Great advice above!

after sex recently I've had a wee bit of blood.
    The only thing left to add is about this statement. This could be caused by rough sex. Have you been having rougher than normal sex lately?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do! [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old and I've been sexually active for the past year. I make sure the dude wears a condomn but sometimes they didn't. Now I have a bad odor and I'm not sure if I have a disease or something. I want to go to the doctors but I can't unless my dad or stepmom takes me! But if they take me...

I don't know what to do [ 9 Answers ]

:( :mad: :confused: I've been dating a girl off and on I don't know what to do she's the love of my life I just can't let her go I don't know what to do what should I do? I barly get to see her any more.

I don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Short Version Married 7 years - not the greatest. Constant Pot Smoking He was controlling, and made me feel guilty for doing things without him. He has a horrible temper. He never hit me but he scared me. Converation skills are not the great for us. We cannot have a productive conversation...

Help I don't know what to do! [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with this guy who is my best friend ( before and after we got together) for the last 3 years on and off we have been together. Times are not really that bad, but they are not really that good etiher. This past summer we fought a lot, about almost everything, and now I am away...

View more questions Search