Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanamama Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Long distance marriage
    I've been married for 3years, I have a 12 year old and a 2yr old. My son was before I met my husband. My husband is currently living in antiqua in hopes of a business venture. So far it's going OK. We received a business loan that we waited a year to approve, during that year, he was there and I was here in New York, with the kids. He came down for 1 month after it was approved. But know were looking for clients, he's distrubuted some business proposals but no word yet. My question is can this marrige continue like this. I trust my husband completely, and he me, but I am so lonely and we communicate all the time but I just get so overwhelmed with the kids the bills, and everything between. Any advice. Oh by the way he sents me money every week to help with the bills.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 30, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Nanamomma,

Do you happen to read the Alex Cross books by James Patterson?

Long distance marriages can last providing that no does anything to crush the trust the two of you. Please look to the US Navy where deployments can be as long as needed.

If I'd had my "Druthers" and was forced to choose between Antigua and NYC, goodbye NYC.

I've been to both. I was born in the Bronx and lived there until I was almost 20 years. I also spent 15 days on Antigua for our 40th. Anniversary. Antigua wins!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long distance marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm 24 years old with a 22 month daughter. I've been married for the past 5 years, but haven't lived with my husband for long. He keeps me away from him on one pretext or another. So, we are always apart. Now that I have a daughter I want my husband to be there for her while she's...

Long distance marriage [ 12 Answers ]

Hi... we've been living apart for almost one and a half yours now... and the main problem is lack of communication... since the last two months now, my husband is keeping very very busy and he doesn't recognize my need of staying in touch through e mails. We do talk regularly on the phone, but only...

Long distance marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings to all. I need some help. I married 9 months ago of which I lived with my husband three months straight. We had dated for six years in the same state before I decided to move because of his noncommital state. After I moved he decided we should get married. Once he moved to the state I...

Long distance marriage [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not very familiar with the Muslim traditions so I will try my best to help with the knowledge you have given me. Try talking to him about this, or a friend or family member who knows you, and him and who can offer better advice on the situation. If you want to get a divorce then reasons...

View more questions Search