Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxhopingtearsxx Posts: 45, Reputation: -1

Sep 14, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Extreme Fatigue
    School should not make me this tired. But it is. Every weekend, I go to bed extremely early that it feels like school started already. When I get home from school, I am extremely tired. Actually, starting from about Lunch, I begin tired again as if I just woke up. I stood up many times during Summer.. That could probably be the cause. I had many chances on the last week and during jewish holidays that I got out of school to make it up. I still feel tired.

What could this be?

Also, my legs used to be.. what's it called.. Bruised? Swollen? Whatever. It still hurts once in a while but whatever.
    Lorsung23647 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 15, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Ya I'm like this too, but no swelling or bruising on my legs. It's just like noon or 1 I get tired. I'm getting 8 hours of sleep at night, and getting up a 6. Then on the weekend I'm sleeping 16+ hours each day...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extreme happiness followed by extreme sadness [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: I am 20 years old and I have a problem. This is my first time posting a question on here, and I'm hoping to get some feedback. Maybe some ideas that I haven't heard before. See, I am generally a happy-go-lucky person. Most people see me as a REALLY happy girl, and I would even say...

Fatigue and vertigo [ 11 Answers ]

Lately I have been very fatigue and having much vertigo. It happens worse in the morning. I had a cat scan and my blood taken, all came back fine. I've also been to doctors 4 times and yet they can't explain it. It all seems like I wake up very disoriented. It mostly comes and goes, but lasts about...

Constant fatigue [ 14 Answers ]

I am so tired all of the time, I can’t seem to cope with working. I come home and I just want to go to sleep straight away. If it wasn’t for my boyfriend I doubt I would manage to even eat dinner. Sometimes I just cry myself to sleep I’m so physically exhausted. When I’m on my course full time I...

Extreme fatigue [ 3 Answers ]

A few days after I found I am pregnant, I have had the worst fatigue! I'm only seven weeks! When I wake up in the morning, a few hours later I feel as if I haven't slept in days. When I'm at work it is really hard for me to stay focused and stay awake throughout the day. I am eating a good diet...

Fatigue [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. This is my first time having posted anything on this site. I have a question in regards to the massive ammounts of fatigue that I have been experiencing lately. I have been getting the recommended ammounts of sleep, yet I still feel like I am going to collapse all the time. True, my...

View more questions Search