Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwDuke Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Title or Artist name
    Help with Artist & title of a 70's song similar to "Hot Rod Lincoln" but all I know is a few lines from the lyrics which include;
    1-I'm an undercover agent for the FBI
    2-I hit the road;gravel flying rubber squealing
    3-stuffed my hair up under my hat
    Whole song is about a guy travelling in South USA Gets a FLAT TIRE in front of a diner and goes inside while it's being fixed .

Wish I had more but Thanks for any help!
    Trouble321 Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Aug 8, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Uneasy Rider by the Charlie Daniels Band

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know the title or artist [ 6 Answers ]

The song was from the late 80s to mid 90s, not really sure where in that era. It sounded like something that should be in an Austin Powers movie, but it wasn't. It was mostly instrumental with a female voice monologging every so often with (and not an exact quote) "I've seen you are, I kinda like...

Need title and artist [ 3 Answers ]

"February 14, 1929, St. Valentine's Day...In a warehouse on Chicago South Side" This is the opening line in a song parady featuring song bits intermixed with story telling.. Believe it was in the mid to late 50's when it was released

Artist? Title? [ 6 Answers ]

:eek: I'm looking up a lot of songs today - but having some trouble. Anyone know the title and artist of the song with some of the following lyrics: 1) Ooh, I want you, I don't know if I need you, but ooh I've got to find out... 2) You babe, stepping out, into the night, into the...

Title and Artist [ 2 Answers ]

There was a song on the radio back at Christmas about a little boy who was homeless and died and went to see Jesus. Does anyone know the title and artist if this song? I am not sure of the words..

Need help with artist/title [ 4 Answers ]

The lyrics go something like: -too late to call you on the phone -too late to tell you I'm alone Sung by a female. I hear it on the radio quite a bit. Arrrrrgg I've been looking on google/youtube for 30 minutes and can't find a thing

View more questions Search