Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alizabethdarlameithof Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Where do I stand?
    I am liz. I am barely eighteen, and I live in salem Oregon. I have a friend AJ whom I have developed a huge crush on over the last month and a half. The only problem with this is that, I feel as if he might be using me. See none of my friends like him because they know that he always asks me to find him pot or something. But I always do, because I like him so much. I also have this weekness for him, because his dad beats on him, and he doesn't have a happy home life. I love him to death and I would do anything for him, and I know that he has more trust in me than that of anyone else. He comes to me for everything. Like just this last week when his girlfriend of seven months broke up with him, he came to me, even though it was my fault she broke up with him in the first place. He thanked me, and ever since then I have seen him everyday, and he is happy. And he doesn't ask for pot, and he smiles and we get along. I love this feeling, I think I am falling in love with him, and I just don't know if he is good for me, or bad for me, and if I tried to pursue anything if it would be worth it. Can anyone help me? :eek:
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 26, 2007, 08:53 PM
    W0W! That's quite a pickle. I don't think he's just using you... I think he sees you as someone he can trust, which is very good. Try being just friends for now, and if he shows signs of liking you, then try pursuing BUT SLOWLY.:)
    Shanz Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2007, 12:14 AM
    I don't think he's using u. especially if he stopped asking 4 pot and he's coming to you 4 friend-type things now. Like advice, or if he needs 2 c a friendly face. My dad beat me 2 and from experiencing that, its always good 2 have a friendly face around when you need it. So keep being there and who knows? But if he starts asking 4 weed again, say you lost your source or something... so then you can test whether he's using you or not. If he stops talking to you afterwards then I guess he was. But if he still talks to you, then your a true friend.
    flossy1981 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alizabethdarlameithof
    I am liz. I am barely eighteen, and i live in salem oregon. I have a friend AJ whom i have developed a huge crush on over the last month and a half. The only problem with this is that, i feel as if he might be using me. See none of my friends like him because they know that he always asks me to find him pot or something. But i always do, because i like him so much. I also have this weekness for him, because his dad beats on him, and he doesn't have a happy home life. I love him to death and i would do anything for him, and i know that he has more trust in me than that of anyone else. He comes to me for everything. Like just this last week when his girlfriend of seven months broke up with him, he came to me, even though it was my fault she broke up with him in the first place. He thanked me, and ever since then i have seen him everyday, and he is happy. And he doesnt ask for pot, and he smiles and we get along. I love this feeling, i think i am falling in love with him, and i just dont know if he is good for me, or bad for me, and if i tried to pursue anything if it would be worth it. Can anyone help me??:eek:
    Hey honey, I just come out of a similar kind of relationship but I put up with it for 4 years, the only real advise any one can give you is to be true to yourself do what is right for you he may not be your best choice right now but only you can learn from your mistakes. Take care liz xoxo. Sarah
    flossy1981 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Comment on Shanz's post
    Good answer cause you can see from a different angle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One Night Stand [ 10 Answers ]

I'm so pissed at myself, I can't admit it to anyone I know, so I'll say it on here. I had a one night stand and I feel disgusting. Never again

Where Do I Stand If I Decide To Stand Up To Them? [ 26 Answers ]

I am posting this on behalf of my sister. She Wrote - Where do I stand if I decide to stand up to them and say enough is enough? This is the short version, I will go into more detail as we go along. I hope you can help me. I am in need of some serious advice. Got 2 grandchildren...

What does this stand for? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering this was on my boyfriends record or whatever they call it 1 count/merged count of : 2C:17-3*4 Criminal Mischief /4 What's the numbers for?

Where do I stand? [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to this site but my head is going crazy with thought an I need help pleasssse I met this guy about 2 weeks ago we have been on 3 dates which were all really good we have spoke everyday by phone or text but I felt like maybe I was always in touch with him first then read this article about...

Stand Up Shower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a stand up shower in the upstairs bathroom. I am now experiencing staining on the bathroom ceiling beneath the upstairs bathroom. I know its not a supply leak because we held off showering upstairs for months. I removed all the shower caulking and replaced it, thinking water was getting...

View more questions Search