Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dramaqueen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 02:04 PM
    Where do I stand?
    I am new to this site but my head is going crazy with thought an I need help pleasssse
    I met this guy about 2 weeks ago we have been on 3 dates which were all really good we have spoke everyday by phone or text but I felt like maybe I was always in touch with him first then read this article about guys liken the chase so I thought today I wouldn't ge first 2 get in touch and am now sitten g here with no response from him an I just figure if he was that interested he would be in touch so my dilemma is shall I give in an text or wait till or if he contacts me??
    I really felt like we clicked an he even said he felt really comfortable with me we have not had sex or done anything of the sort but have stayed over at his house an met his parents!! :mad:
    velvetjones Posts: 78, Reputation: 11

Oct 25, 2006, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen
    i am new to this site but my head is going crazy with thought an i need help pleasssse
    i met this guy about 2 weeks ago we have been on 3 dates which were all really good we have spoke everyday by phone or text but i felt like maybe i was always in touch with him first then read this article about guys liken the chase so i thought today i wouldnt ge first 2 get in touch and am now sitten g here with no response from him an i just figure if he was that interested he would be in touch so my dilemma is shall i give in an text or wait till or if he contacts me???
    i really felt like we clicked an he even said he felt really comfortable with me we have not had sex or done anythin of the sort but have stayed over at his house an met his parents!!!:mad:
    Sit back, relax, let him contact you if he's really interested. It seems such a short time to let someone dominate your thoughts so much. You hardly know the guy. Or instead of relaxing, do something for yourself. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stand Up Shower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a stand up shower in the upstairs bathroom. I am now experiencing staining on the bathroom ceiling beneath the upstairs bathroom. I know its not a supply leak because we held off showering upstairs for months. I removed all the shower caulking and replaced it, thinking water was getting...

X-Men The Last Stand [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the song that is playing on the commercial while the newest X-Men Game is being advertised. Thanks, Josh

Do I have a leg to stand on? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex sis-in law offered to sell me her mobile home because they were going to consolidate bills into a new home loan and purchase another home. But the "contractor" she was dealing with ended up being a scam artist, and they didn't get it, he was arrested, etc. Now, before this was discovered, we...

What does GSD stand for? [ 1 Answers ]

Excuse my ignorance, but what does GSD stand for? I've wondered - German Shorthaired Dog? Great Something Dane? Good Sweet Dachshund. LOL Anyone? Much thanks ahead of time. :p

Cast stand pipe [ 4 Answers ]

Tom, how you doing? Hope you had a great newyears. Now for my question. My main stand pipe that I will have to tie into is 4 in. cast. The present drainage comes off the cast at what looks like a 4 in. sanitary T. My present drain that ties into the cast is run out of 3 in. copper. Is it possible...

View more questions Search