Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HappySeedling Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2007, 12:58 PM
    This is sick.
    I have a myspace account and someone just posted up a bulletin with a video of a 4 year old girl who had been given ectasy. I want to cry... the parents in the video were laughing as this girls eyes were rolling into her head... they said "she is rolling hard!" I wish I could punch those parents... what physical damage can this do to this poor child?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 12:59 PM
    I saw that on Fox News. Isn't it completely disgusting? I should report that to Myspace and have it removed, that doesn't need to be on there. The only reason it needs to be viewed is for news purposes.

I can not believe how some people are these days as parents. There are some people who don't even deserve to have children.
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jul 16, 2007, 01:00 PM
    It was on the news the other day. The parents say it was faked but police are investigating so don't worry too much about it.
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 01:01 PM
    I hope for that child's sake it was a fake. If not, that is terrible.

Jul 16, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    I saw that on Fox News. Isnt it completely disgusting? I should report that to Myspace and have it removed, that doesnt need to be on there. The only reason it needs to be viewed is for news purposes.

I can not believe how some people are these days as parents. There are some people who dont even deserve to have children.
    I agree, this is really horrible. Whata cruel world. Well, the myspace video went up to help catch the people who video taped it, it wasn't put up as a joke. It was more of a "watch out for these people, if you have info call...." type of thing.
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jul 16, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Fake or not I think the parents are unfit since they were in a car and the kid wasn't in a car seat but I think a lot people who have kids are unfit to have them.
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Oh OK I see. I thought it was put up for someone's pleasure to laugh at it. :)

Jul 16, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    I hope for that child's sake it was a fake. If not, that is terrible.
    It wasn't a fake, it was on the news last night. You could tell by the video she had been given the pill(s). This is so heart breaking.. I wish there was something I could do..
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 01:06 PM
    That's awful... I haven't heard of this yet; just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach!

Jul 16, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    That's awful...I haven't heard of this yet; just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach!
    I know... my heart is sinking
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 16, 2007, 01:09 PM
    That's sick... that's disgusting... I can't even believe that someone could do such a horrible evil thing to their child. I swear if they don't put that child into foster care and that she gets to be in a family where they deserve to have a child and are NOT sick people who honestly should be put in jail for the rest of their lives. (A life sentence is better punishment in my eyes because if they get eath they barely suffer, but with life in prison, they'll have the rest of their days to think about what they've done.

Jul 16, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Sweety
    That's sick... that's disgusting... I can't even believe that someone could do such a horrible evil thing to their child. I swear if they don't put that child into foster care and that she gets to be in a family where they deserve to have a child and are NOT sick people who honestly should be put in jail for the rest of their lives. (A life sentence is better punishment in my eyes because if they get eath they barely suffer, but with life in prison, they'll have the rest of their days to think about what they've done.)
    I agree..
    daisymactx Posts: 46, Reputation: 7

Jul 25, 2007, 12:02 PM
    On a good note:

The CPS checked the child's bloodwork and she wasn't on anything. She is a real mimic and had seen the eye rolling trick in a movie. When they interviewed the family on TV they told her to do the "rolling" and she did it just like on the video. It was thoroughly investigated and no charges were issued. It was stupid for the teens to take the video and post it, but it was not harming the child. Thank God for that!
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 25, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Thank goodness:)
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

Jul 25, 2007, 12:08 PM
    That's like the kids that were letting the little kid smoke pot while the mom was "asleep". I just can't believe the people in the world these days! You should be tested to see if you can have kids! Ture or not that's sick!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I sick? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I know if I have a mental illness?

Sick sick sick [ 3 Answers ]

Im am so sick all day... I can't even eat. And I mean NOTHING will stay down what can I do?:(

So sick... [ 10 Answers ]

I feel so sick. I have been in love with one guy for about 6 years now and it's so hard because he's a nice guy but he isn't in love with me. We started dating, I fell in love, he started to taper off, he went through some hard times it became on and off but I was still in love and couldn't let...

Sick [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 7 weeks pregnant, and I have an awful cold. I nanny a little boy who got me sick and not I can't seem to get reid of it. It getting worst because I can't sleep eather. What can I do to help get reid of it. I herd green tea helps. Can I drink that? And can I use vicks vaper? Or are there any...

3 yr old sick [ 50 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have a question about my son. Before I start he has seen a doctor and they are trying to figure this out but I thought one for you might have an idea. He is going to be 3 next month. Around the beginning of May he got the Rotavirus. I never heard of it before he got it but I guess it...

View more questions Search