Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindabruce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Am I sick?
    How do I know if I have a mental illness?
    dazedandconfused77 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 09:28 PM
    You would have to start by offering much more information
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 09:41 PM
    You should contact your local health care provider for more specific answers. They will be able to make a much more accurate diagnosis than anyone on here could. What makes you think you have a mental illness?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sick sick sick [ 3 Answers ]

Im am so sick all day... I can't even eat. And I mean NOTHING will stay down what can I do?:(

Sick. 24/7 [ 4 Answers ]

OK I'm a 15 years old teenager who is always sick... and no I'm not being sarcastic and exaderating. I was sick I don't know how many times in the past 4 months.. 2 weeks ago I was sick with a really bad cold/flu and I got medication for my throat.. On Monday I got sick again.. :eek: This is so not...

So sick... [ 10 Answers ]

I feel so sick. I have been in love with one guy for about 6 years now and it's so hard because he's a nice guy but he isn't in love with me. We started dating, I fell in love, he started to taper off, he went through some hard times it became on and off but I was still in love and couldn't let...

Sick [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 7 weeks pregnant, and I have an awful cold. I nanny a little boy who got me sick and not I can't seem to get reid of it. It getting worst because I can't sleep eather. What can I do to help get reid of it. I herd green tea helps. Can I drink that? And can I use vicks vaper? Or are there any...

3 yr old sick [ 50 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have a question about my son. Before I start he has seen a doctor and they are trying to figure this out but I thought one for you might have an idea. He is going to be 3 next month. Around the beginning of May he got the Rotavirus. I never heard of it before he got it but I guess it...

View more questions Search